Pic related is the shittiest jerk

pic related is the shittiest jerk

when will he die?

Attached: th-3708586530.jpg (474x326, 14.17K)

is anyone going to kill him or not?

this old shit must die

fuck him

chuck Norris help us

die die die die die die

doesn't he have blood cancer and is gonna die within the year?

he's the reason of all troubles now, how long are we going to tolerate him?

i think it's just rumors

>pic related is the shittiest jerk

>when will he die?

Attached: The biggest fucktard.jpg (1440x907, 146.81K)

he's jerk too, but the way better than putin

>when will he die?
He wont, when whatever ailing him prevails (and he joins Lenins stuffed Muscovite collection) his successor will be worse.

That guy will defeat globohomo methinks, even if he must give them a Cobalt-60 salted 500meter tsunami bath.

Attached: 1647909600579.jpg (1024x768, 81.75K)

>way better than putin
No he's not. He rejected all offers by Putin for a neutral Ukraine. Instead he continues this war sending more and more Ukrainian soldiers and civilians to die. Zelensky is as big of a kike as they come.

why Ukraine must be neutral, they are free to do whatever they want

that guy after him can be better, cuz he will have to befriend with USA and EU again Russia can't survive in isolation

>He rejected all offers by Putin for a neutral Ukraine.

False.

He rejected giving half his country to Russia.
And why should he? Russia didn't agree to give half to Germany.

The Russian Federation is dying.
Putin is dying.

You are either troll or tard.

They made an agreement with Russia decades ago never to seek membership of NATO and to remain a neutral country. Zelensky went against prior agreements. Like I said he's as big a kike as they come.

Nice holol propaganda. How does Zelensky's cock taste?

>do what I say or I'll invade your country
>you didn't do what I told you to do so the invasion is your fault
How reasonable kekmao

>and to remain a neutral country.

Ukraine was never part of NATO
Ukraine was invaded by Putin

It's not neutral if everyone knows you're going to invade.

even if it is true, it doesn't give him right to kill civilians. he claims that the purpose is to defend Russians that was oppressed by zelensky's regime, but its total bs, he killed much more Russian people during his war

SEETHE!!!!

Attached: 1619311239283.jpg (640x632, 59.05K)

>How does Zelensky's cock taste?

You're gonna have to ask Putin that question princess.

30k troops gone
no air superiority
Ukraine is even sinking ships. And they don't even have a navy.
The only reason Putin isn't quitting is because he's the laughing stock of the entire planet.
Gonna be fun to see 60 year old Russian invaders run into the Ukrainian wood chipper.

But yeah.... Putin is strong. Russia is strong.
Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: FWJb5gtUAAEaE9l.jpg (1406x1008, 152.52K)

>Yes we agree to stay neutral
>Yes we would like to join this organization that has been at your throat for the past 70 years and went against its prior promises not to expand into your prior zone of influence thus boxing you into a geopolitical corner.
They were seeking membership for a long time now. NATO was holding it off as they didn't want to get directly involved in the geopolitical affair, as they should.

He only invaded because they were seeking membership.
Zelensky brought neo nazi larp groups like Azov into the Ukranian armed forces who have directly killed civilians.
Nice holol propaganda. I hate Putin too but to a much lesser extent. Ukraine has been doing shit throughout the war and whilst able to drag it out. In fact some areas in Ukraine has begun conscripting their teenage and elderly populations.
But yeah Slava Ukraine, keep telling yourself that.

*and whilst having been able to drag it out haven't been doing nearly as much a stand up job as they claim to be. Stop eating the propaganda.

Except no, didn't happen.
What did happen though, was that Russia told Ukraine they'd guarantee Ukraine's security if Ukraine gave back the nuclear weapons in its control when Ukraine had the world's 3rd largest stockpile of nukes. How'd that work out ?

Ukraine got what they fucking deserve.

Attached: 1652007801946.jpg (816x1024, 109.02K)

He invaded because of his imperial fantasies. He fucking said so; in public

>as they should.

But Russia went too far and pissed off the free world.

Now we are sending modern weapons that are literally obliterating the Russian cold war weapons.

Why doesn't Russia have any modern weapons?
Do you think Putin is embarrassed now that the world knows he can't even defeat Ukraine?
At this point, Mexico could even march to Moscow.
This is turning into a historical joke.