Why do I always end up in here man...

Why do I always end up in here man? WHY THE FUCK WHEN MY LIFE IS RUINED I ALWAYS END UP IN HERE!!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT !!! FUCK THIS HELL LIKE NIGHT MARE LIFE!!!!

Attached: KillMePlz3.png (654x615, 494.92K)

Learn english

NO U!

>That's the VCR

>Put a sandwich in there.

>Get hungry

>Where is my sandwich?

>VCR

>OH yeah

>w8... why am I HERE?!

@881220729
damn nigga thats crazy but I dont remember asking

Attached: 1636829563366.jpg (394x474, 56.4K)

ayy bruh, at least you're not floating around the vast expanse of nothingness like god did way back when

Stoopid toad
We don't use @ here. Get out.

Well, know what faggots...
I will do exactly what I did last time I hit rock bottom, I will live like the fucking joker, taking chances and hopping to die in the process. Fuck you all btw.

Dubs chek

Just the way it is. I was drunk, smoking crack and fentanyl on the street not too long ago and didn't even bother showing up here. Now I'm sober from booze and even weed for two days and most of that time I've spent lurking here.

This. Nothing matters. Enjoy yourself and live life for this brief moment in time

Technically the earth rotates at a speed of around 30 000 km/h

the truth is only known by guttersnipes

It's sad how this website seems to attract those living through calamities. But free speech is important so I'm glad this exists.

Free speech is important so Im glad it exists.

FFS this new chrome update is really something

Yeap, I used to watch people doing heroin and doing vodka enema in tinnychat when I was a teen here. There was also a guy called blah that lost his arm and planned to become a trans in Thailand.

Now I am here in NYC been raped by the system, more than 1000 miles from home, with a small daughter that has less than 2 years old, I barely see her since her mother never answer the fucking phone. Man, everything is terrible, I should never chosen to become a scientist. I fucking hate life for so many years now.

and everything only goes from bad to worse, things only get bad so they can go even worse then. Life always been hell and surviving to harsh shitty conditions, and now everything is so fucking terrible. The only thing that gives me hope is that I will come back home in December. I fucking hate NYC, only a nuclear bomb to save this city, here is terrible, everything terrible from the people, housing, food, access to culture, transport, the list goes on, worst place in the earth. Fucking shit hole.

Any Forums always bring me back to what reality is, how this crappy world was made to the survive of the fittest and in the end we are just a wolf pack. It is hateful, but we are just a wolf pack in the end. There is no justice, just power and luck in the end.

Life is a game, it is everyone by themself and god against everyone. You will die and wont go to heaven, the best thing is to learn life is cruel.

Attached: 1536668393841.jpg (236x354, 12.06K)

Attached: 1641029160627.jpg (600x631, 226.63K)

Attached: 1594993402837.jpg (640x640, 105.11K)

I know, Any Forums been here for me on the darkest hours of my life. I know I am going to survive all this and get stronger out of everything, I just need to be patience, define objetives and pursue them fiercely and ruthlessly. Right now what is bringing me down is not been able the get pussy in NYC, I may need to make a tinder.

Shit goes down hill when I am honest and say that I am short on money and I am from south america, people here are xenophobic, I should just say I am from Portugal or something.