Millennials who often gripe they won’t see a dime in Social Security may be right all along

Millennials who often gripe they won’t see a dime in Social Security may be right all along.

How does it feel having boomers literally steal your paycheck to finance their retirement?

news.yahoo.com/millennials-may-be-right-about-social-security-135350425.html

Attached: 89690613_seniors-846x564.jpg (846x564, 121.96K)

Makes me want to go back in time and kill Bismarck.

Medicare is ok. If you make it to 70, regardless of race I'm ok, becasue old timers aren't going to go around committing violent crimes.

Social security disability is a plague and must be offed. Half of those fuckers get free money for a made up illness and spend it on crack.

Regardless, if SS is still around when I'm old, I'm going to start taking my cut ASAP

Ask the Treasury to return the billions they took from Social Security to "cover" a short term debt the Government incurred.
That was over 50 years ago and it still hasn't been paid back.

+RAPE DICK+ +9:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+ + +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RAPE DICK+ +9:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+ + +RIGHT TESTICLE+

You idiot. I worked from 15 to 66 years old. I earned every freaking penny I receive.

why don't you kill yourself, old man. fuck off and die and stop making this country a shithole.

>I worked from 15 to 66 years old

Too bad Millennials won't be able to quit work at 66.
Too bad millennials will be the largest voting block soon.
Too bad you'll have to go back to work after you SS freeloader money gets canceled.

personally, i'm dumping money into a 401K and brokerage. i'm 32 so i've only got a couple hundred thousand, but it should be enough by the time i retire.

you're still paying into a ponzi scheme tho

My dad worked till he was 72 years old. Literally died when he was fired.

>Literally died when he was fired.

This will be the reality of many millennials and every generation after that.

Face it. Boomers are the cancer that destroyed America.

Gonna take at least 60 years to pay for the debt the boomers ran up.

Boomer here, fucking lovin' it

not like i have a choice. i'm just saying i'm building a golden parachute. most millenials don't make anywhere near as much as i do.

I would slit your throat if I was given the chance, old man. Act your age and die in your sleep.

>not like i have a choice.

You will soon.
Vote to make SS contributions voluntary.
Make it tax deductible if you do.
I'd rather put that money into a 401k and let it grow rather than donating it.

Chances are you'll die before me penniless, poorfag

when am i going to get that vote exactly? and why would i vote that way? i'm not a degenerate boomer. people deserve to be able to retire.

>people deserve to be able to retire.

the point is that you won't be able to retire because SS will be gone by the time you're old

the 'degenerate' boomers are the last generation to get SS

They are not stealing shit- they have paid into it their entire lives. They deserve to get what the paid into.

You zoomer faggots who don't want to work and contribute to social security is the issue retard.

>They deserve to get what the paid into.

And every generation after them won't get what they paid into it.

Why in the fuck would they want to contribute to some asshole's retirement fund?