Where can I get myself in position to fuck retarded girls? Retarded or some other kind of defect...

Where can I get myself in position to fuck retarded girls? Retarded or some other kind of defect. Maybe like a group home? I could have a harem of retards

Attached: 1656534537520.jpg (1120x2208, 346.47K)

meet girls at a bernie sanders rally

bumping for interest

Attached: 46228937-40A2-4ED9-A8DE-C4455D3954F4.jpg (728x1024, 87.72K)

Trump rally

Forest Gump rally

Rolly poley puppy rally

sensible chuckle

Find some on FB in the city you live in some how. Add them as friends and they all have friends on FB that are also retarded too, more of a pool to add.

I’ve gotten nudes many times from them. It’s easy if they’re trusting. I’ve never met up and got sex from them. The one that’s most DTF has a good body and nice tits, but she’s 2 hours away. She still sends me tit pics tho - and no not sharing

More help - there’s this program and agency in my city that employs and finds jobs for people with disabilities. Went on their FB page and it’s easy to find their profiles

I'm sure they're slways looking for Wranglers at the Arc.
Go apply

I really want to know why you go for these women user.

Just in it for nudes. I never meet. If I was going to meet for an easy lay I would have done it by now

If I may ask what's the difference in the approach as opposed to the average women? I'm not trying to be a piece of shit but do they understand what's happening?

Since I’m not interested in these girls are a potential long term relationship or partner, I just say whatever I want since I have nothing to lose. Sometimes I’ll ask for tit pics super early in the convo - basically suicide if talking to an average girl, but when you got nothing to lose, then I just say fuck it and say whatever.

Btw on Facebook, I’m not using my real profile. It’s a fake profile with a fake name up, and my profile pic isn’t me. It’s just a pic of some nice scenery. If they add you with out a real profile pic, then that filters out a lot, and you’re not putting yourself out there

So they don't know what you look like? You get the nudes without ever showing your face? Figured you would at least add them on snap or something. Also, how early are you taking here over the case of a week? Sorry for asking so many questions.

I show my face pic if they ask. I am normally not in these for the long game. If one of these potatoes are really good looking for being a potato I’ll maybe try conversing once a month but don’t put any effort in it beyond that if they don’t bite.

I get why you’re asking questions but it’s really not necessary. This isn’t dating. You’re not after these girls for a serious relationship, so just say anything and everything you want. Literally got nothing to lose

I don't think it's something I'll pursue tbh, but my questions aren't for the reason you think. I actually had something like this happen to me where one expressed interest. I wasn't sure how to handle it and didn't want to be an asshole so I gave her my number. I spoke with her maybe a couple of days and tried to let her down slowly. She was eager, but the conversation was so childish and worse then I spoke to her in person. I could see it being easy as you say, I guess I was more looking for confirmation.

I would avoid doing it too if I were you. Good call on not pursuing the one that showed interest in you

Well the one that did was really clingy (guessing this is a common experience for you) but that wasn't the biggest issue. I know you say you basically have no filter, but doesn't the conversation suck or you simply don't care and it's about nudes?

>simply don't care and it's about nudes?

Bingo my guy

This is wild to me, not exactly the same but I feel like what you're doing was an alternative path I could have taken. Getting and holding her (and I'm going to assume it's a lot of them) was too easy. I would probably have had zero issue getting her or her friends to do what you're doing. Maybe I'm just too much of a moralfag, thanks for letting me know how the other half lives.

>Maybe I'm just too much of a moralfag

Nice trips
I think this is a case where being moral is good. These girls don’t deserve getting preyed on, and you certainly have more self value to find a real person to commit to than to focus on getting retarded girls

>focus on getting retarded girls

I laughed so hard at this because it's being used in it's proper context. Yeah I guess, but being this way in life is kind of a pain in the ass. I can't really change my nature though so it is what it is. Thanks again for sharing this with me though, take care man.