Has anyone here tried kratom before? does it give you a decent buzz or just some placebo stuff?

has anyone here tried kratom before? does it give you a decent buzz or just some placebo stuff?

Attached: cratum.jpg (866x471, 132.53K)

no it's very legit. So legit that you can build a dependency to it and I've been slowly weaning my self off for the past few years. But kratom is a great buzz if you like opiates. First few times trying it on a good dose was one of those "wow I can't believe this is legal" moments

Would recommend but just make sure you don't make too much of a habit of it
Just took some 5m before finding this thread actually

A minor buzz but it's not worth the taste. Best I've used it for is with alcohol to make its effects stronger

Attached: 1250334960281.jpg (820x774, 46.45K)

My friend gave me a bunch of kratom pills. What kind of buzz does it give you? i heard it makes you more focused.

nice. ill probably try some out. I never really did opiates before so don't know what to expect any brands you recommend?

Attached: dadecd08fa2dbb31a7eb191c9d9ee74b.jpg (1240x1748, 292.16K)

Retard

Kijani brand is best and red bali strain is what feels the most like an opiate to me not sure if I spelled those right but hopefully you'll find it

Alcohol and kratom is my downfall so far. Beats doing heroin tho

>not putting it in capsules
I have an entire process, I never have to taste the shit.

Depends on what strain....they are technically a stimulant but different strains will be more or less stimulating/sedating......also your dosage matters a lot (less is more like a stimulant, more is more like a depressant)

Mitragynine

I only tried it one time and just dumped some powder in some milk (not sure if I took it right) and I felt nothing. supposedly opiates are supposed to be super relaxing though.

Opiates feel very warm, comfortable, happy, relaxed, sleepy

You typically need at least 2g..... and I recommend red bali strain to feel the most like an opiate

I was on krtom for a few years. It definitely can get you high, depending on the person.
Just measure some powder on a scale and pour it into a watter bottle, shake, drink. Orange juice helps the taste.

If you used a lot of harder drugs you probably won't feel anything. I had to use it a few times at higher doses to feel anything at all.
When I started using it every day the effect seemed greater and the high was stronger.

It also has wds similar to opiates but not nearly as severe.

Tastes bad btw.

It’s fucking terrible. Wretched shit. If you are a loser and you can’t get high on normal shit, but some capsules. The powder is awful. AWFUL. I’m getting a stomach ache just thinking about it. But yea, it’ll get you high for sure.

a guy i know makes some type of tea out of it, i asked him once if i should try the stuff and he said hell fuckn no man iv been addicted for over a year. he said hes tried to to quite but just cant kick it.

As user said, lower doses tend to be stimulating, while higher doses have a more opioid-like effect. I used to take about 7 grams, which was about like popping a 5-7.5 mg Vicodin. It was ok. I stopped because I got severe abdominal pain one time when I took it, and I read that there are reports of liver damage with kratom ingestion, and the mild high wasn't worth it.

Attached: 1-a-jews-british-renaissance-richard-coudenhove-kalergi.jpg (658x825, 192.23K)

you can drink it like matcha. i mixed it with some oatly, then it tastes good. a bit more bitter then matcha, but nearly the same.

Strains are bullshit.

There is only one common "strain" of the kratom plant. There is another but it's rarely harvested.

What they call "strain" is fermented kratom which appears dark / red.
Non-fermented kratom appears green.

"yellow" and other colors are a mixture of the different strains.

The names like "maeng da" and "bali" and "indo" etc are all marketing. Most suppliers just dump whatever kratom batch they have on hand into the different bags.

actual buzz, actual dependency, worst constipation ever
just dont.

I think thats just the nature of most opiates. its easier to get addicted to.

Attached: 7e292d38b0b76f14c95b6162ec821f47.jpg (1000x1174, 838.79K)

Ik they are the same plant just like tea still very different

I’ve been taking it for 6 years. I can tell you anything you need to know

Why

Don't. It makes you gay. You'll start to crave things in your ass.

It’ll get ya fucked up for sure, but waste of time. Makes you irritable and irritating. Fucks off your diet.