Bros be honest... how fat am i?

bros be honest... how fat am i?

Attached: 1656711155835.jpg (720x1267, 255.94K)

Put your dick away and do some real cardio lardass

gay

I'd smash

any pics of you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-144926_Gallery_1.jpg (616x772, 40.43K)

Not fat at all.

Jesus I'm double your weight and 20% of your cock and even I have a cute gf and feel confident. What the fuck happened to you to feel insecure about this body!? Get a grip on yourself you pussy.

Attached: 1656316762008.webm (960x540, 664K)

We must fap togheter on snap

>and 20% of your cock
how small?

5cm soft, 14cm erect. And thin like a hotdog on steroids - but not much more than that.

GF loves it tho, I'm the first guy who made her cum and she says my smaller penis size is perfect for blowjobs - and I agree.

you make any vids? id love to jerk to a nice 4ch couple.

I just met her 2 months ago, so no.

Add snap broom225 i nut for you all

anything of just you? im horny

Im more horny

you could get someone like this for sure

Attached: IMG_4923.jpg (2592x1728, 525.58K)

Nah not sharing. Can tell you that she was with one other guy before me for a while. She is 7 years younger - but legal. He was a total douchebag. Just missionary.

I have a difficult time cumming so Instead I can fuck her for 2 hours. I mounted metal rings and ropes to my kingsize bed 2 weeks ago. Her first time doing bondage, but she loved it. Blindfolded, wrists and ankles all tied up to the bed, and I fucked her and fingered her until she squirted.

Fun girl, hope I can cum in her one day.

shame you won't share, but im happy you please your gf. i hope you can cum in her soon. thinking about kids? maybe you should get snipped if you arent.

Not thinking about kids while we're doing it - but I won't mind getting her pregnant. Been with 30+ girls but this girl... I wanna stay with her. Feeling is mutual.

I'm also the first she allowed into her butt. It's fingers now, but soon I'll be railing her ass.

So you got a gf?

i have one - shes a young catholic and is kind of scared about sex, but i finger her from time to time. its been 9 months and weve been pretty open about our intentions for marriage, and we'll eventually have some kids down the line. excited to cum in her everyday.

>pudge still has his baby fat
Skip a meal or forty

Assuming you talk about gf and not kids lol.

Fingering is actually a worse sin than sex outside of marriage. All non-procreative sexual acts are considered to be sodomy by the Church