How do you deal with loneliness (Didn't talk all June) and insomnia?

How do you deal with loneliness (Didn't talk all June) and insomnia?

Attached: Rjmpjf9B0_C5u1rPRz_3dah29a5VADTebQQQKxjiFUD31GOMSq4VzJnzBDCfJclJeZwv0Kot_v0E2a9h39CpFvoQ.jpg (682x686, 92.32K)

After dropping all my friends due to my severe agoraphobia, I now exclusively talk to my family members. I just want to live a normal life. I hate living like this. It makes me sick.

This was me. Sorry OP, wrong thread. I would get a job or something. Then again being antisocial isn't a completely bad thing haha.

Weed
Weed
Weed
It's what you
Need
Need
Need.
Medicine for loneliness.
Booze makes you crave human interaction. So does mdma, shrooms, coke, cokes derivatives, speed (sometimes), more booze.
Weed and the "depressants" (opiates, benzos) cure loneliness.
It doesn't do it half as good as the others, but weed doesn't have half the problems or complications of opiates and benzos.

Darknet markets bro.

just call your friends and organize a party or other activities

Alcohol
Weed
Video Games
Shrooms
Acid
Sometimes the occasional hooker

im 42. been doing this for 20 years. not going to sugarcoat anything so im letting you know right now that it will only get harder the older you get. ive rocked-bottomed a few times. it's a terrible state to be in.

Attached: 1650912823945.gif (333x281, 1.66M)

I havent talked to someone for over a year, and I have insomnia, havent had a good nights sleep for that time...

It has fucked me, big time! I cant hold a conversation, hard time holding even a though. I’m sometimes sluring my words.

Seek help user!

>it will only get harder the older you get.

I found it easier after I turned 36 or so.

You sound honest, I appreciate that. I'm not sure why people make it sound like making friends is still fairly easy as an adult when priorities are there and less time is available.

Pretty much me too. Thats why I use b so much…

Attached: IMG_3690.gif (220x220, 47.25K)

No family?

totally agree with you. I really fucked myself with it too. things were just fine before

Attached: 1652163848307.jpg (1024x1007, 143.88K)

GAMER FUEL

at times... i wish i was just myself...

The stress, constant maintenance, problems, restrictions etc etc etc that comes with a relationship, sometimes get to me and i find myself wishing i was alone.

you want company? sex? a laugh now and again? a family?

Its like a fucking rollercoaster guys. sometimes you fly high and everything is fucking golden. but at the lows, i wish i just have myself to care for.

right now, i could just fucking use pic, 2 motherfucking loaded joints and goodfellas on tv. i havnt slept much the last weeks - ~4h each night - kid sick, renovating house and stress at work.

i really need to hit the breaks soon, but instead im here wanking around like ive been forever.

youd like to know how i would use my time alone? hobbies and traveling for meeting new people. Fuck a hooker, get flings, shit even get a sex doll. Live on the country side, get a dog, atv and grow my own shit. get some work in so i can get more spare time, and really enjoy my spare time.

No life is perfect, just fucking make the best of what hand youre dealt

grass is always greener friend. a hole is just a hole. relationships are way more meaningful. not ignoring what you have to say, I understand that craving to get away

books, music and at least two 45 minute walks a week.

Attached: 1648704054461.jpg (256x256, 14.49K)

i know, thats why i identify it as highs and lows. right now i just need to relax but "arent allowed" if that makes sense. thats what i envy about being single.
Again, im glad i dont have to go through the dating game in the 30s with baby hungry women, cell phones on dates etc. i really feel for you guys trying to get a women (or guy) and everythings just superficial social media and instagram.

i dont even know where to start for you guys. I got a guy at work whos got the hots for a cleaning lady. tbf shes pretty hot. hes afraid to approach her, i just walk over there and start talking about random shit, even got her name and made her a part of the office like everybody else. still, hes scared shitless and i dont get why.

anyone got an inside on this?

+RAPE DICK+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

Excellent but I suggest a 30 minute walk each day. Too much sedentary lifestyle is dangerous for mental and physical health

You must have theories, right?

no clue other than being scared of her and the possibility of being rejected.

Honestly i wouldnt care about either. its not like you throw your dick at random women when you want a relationship

Gotta start somewhere. Add water and showers to the list too.

Attached: 1638447606466.jpg (256x256, 8.23K)

>(Didn't talk all June)
Right but you posted 25 fucking times an HOUR on Any Forums. Piss off.

Attached: breaks.jpg (585x426, 60.35K)