Got along with female coworker just fine for years

>Got along with female coworker just fine for years
>Suddenly after this Roe V. Wade shit she's incredibly hostile towards all our male colleagues (me included)
Should I get her fired?

Attached: 1656600571431.jpg (828x771, 254.27K)

If this is your reaction then she' probably right to be somewhat hostile to you

She's probably on her period. Give it a week and see if she starts acting normal again.

(you)

>you're an adult dude posing as girl (its your fetish) competing against younger girls in motherfucking skateboarding competition, you proudly annonce that no, you won't go easy on your competitors under the guise that they're children.
How can this fucker get up in the morning and not feel like he's an absolute clown ?

Nah she’ll calm down in a couple weeks once the media hysteria fades and she realizes that it’s really not that fucking bit of a deal.

this guy...

Attached: 1627820935384.jpg (576x1024, 87.95K)

yeah. there were tons of horror stories before roe v wade stopped godfags from using anti-abortion laws to do shit like make women carry babies that were already half dead in them and shit. it's going to be trash can babies, dead teens, and double the number of dumbfuck dudes strangling their pregnant girlfiends.
I'm sure you virgins are real happy that you've made a bunch of problems for the has-sex crowd, but you're fucking cunts and I hope you gopshits die of cancer.

Videotape her chimp out and send it to HR. If it is not bad enough to video, then don't bother Any Forums with it.

OP is probably being an insufferable cunt about it and then crying here when she rightfully tells him to fuck off

People are having less sex, and realistically if women followed through on their threat to not have sex (they won't) we'd have even less. But we all know hoes gonna whore, so it will just mean hoes going over state lines for their abortions. Off to Cali for a party and abortion, back to keep on whoring the next day.

Nu-Any Forums is just Reddit at the this point.

>tfw I can't be a coomer for the rest of my life with no risk or repercussions

fucking hell. abortion isn't used like a god damned condom, you shitfuck.
I'm sure the republicans will suddenly feel abortion needs to go back to the fed level if they get the votes in on it, and override all those states rights they so recently found so important.
fuck off kid. if you're younger than Any Forums, I don't care to hear your opinions

>there were tons of horror stories
they were mostly just that, stories, a bit like stories about the occasional nigger shot by cops while ignoring the 10,000 times more frequent nigger shot by other niggers
>the has-sex crowd
way to out you as a roastie reasoning only by sexual market value

Attached: reasons_for_abortions.jpg (615x313, 77.09K)

>tfw they could and jealous retards ruined it for no reason
fuck you. abortion allows strict family control, and is a tool for a better society.
you shits are just gonna cause a fucking future crime wave with this shit.

Absolutely

Whatever you say, Sonny. Must be a sad existence if browsing nu-Any Forums is your personality.

>r/crossdressing
So it's an admitted cis-male transvestite, not a trans woman.

everything on the left of the red lines is good for society.
everything on the right is to the privacy of the family or the woman herself.
all of these are valid reasons not to want to have a child.

and note, not one of them is "because I raw dog randos and use this as birth control".
because that's not how it was used. ever.

fuck you gopshit's that hate thinking other people might be successful or enjoy their lives. it's not our fault you shits are miserable.

>you shits are just gonna cause a fucking future crime wave with this shit.
this has already been tried, 75% of future niggers are aborted, this doesn't stop shit, niggers are nigging as hard as they can
with no abortion, at least the babby daddies will have to keep low to avoid the warrants and seizures for child support

>with no abortion, at least the babby daddies will have to keep low to avoid the warrants and seizures for child support
you've never actually dealt with the system, have you?
guys just refuse to pay and then work under the table to avoid garnishments.
that's for deadbeats white, black or otherwise.

everything on the left of the red lines is murder for convenience
and the 3 most frequent reasons totaling 67% are exactly "because I raw dog randos and use this as birth control"

>thinking those are the same person
This autistic place is so fucking faceblind

if the options are 'let women choose when and if to have children' vs 'lmao these women are going to destroy their educations and careers and be piss poor mothers that never wanted to be', I'm a fan of the former.
What do people like you even get out of stripping rights from folks? does it make you feel strong? is it some "my team is winning" bullshit? are you incapable of enjoying life if someone isn't suffering under bullshit laws?
what makes you all want to be such loathsome cunts?

Tits or gtfo. You women make it too easy.

I know this is bait but come on, how is "don't want to be a single mother" not probably because geting rawdogged by randos?

and how is abortion ever not literally birth control?

the question was never weather or not the people who would get an abortion should procreate in the first place, it's always been a question of responsibility. if you know you "don't feel old/ mature enough" "[aren't] ready for another child" "can't afford another baby" "don't want to be a single mother" or that it wold "interfere with [your] education/ career" why are you having sex anyway?