The Bidencultist sees this and thinks to xisself "Polls arent real"

>the Bidencultist sees this and thinks to xisself "Polls arent real"

Attached: 1656707818497[1].png (592x421, 326.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestate.com/news/special-reports/state-125/article60605391.html
buzzfeednews.com/article/henrygomez/joe-biden-strom-thurmond-eulogy
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105_pf.html
newsweek.com/joe-biden-giving-eulogy-kkk-recruiter-robert-byrd-resurfaces-after-trump-doesnt-condemn-white-1535776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1656380935798.jpg (1920x1080, 965.24K)

Biden was never going to do 8 years. Everyone knew that.

I mean not really, I voted for him and I don't want him to run again. He was the MUCH lesser evil.

No one voted for biden, they voted against trump

You're not going to find a single liberal who calls that poll 'Fake News'. We voted for the lesser of two evils.

They did vote for trump just somehow the democrats found a hundred million extra votes for themselves

i will never understand where right wing people get the impression anyone likes Joe Biden enough to be considered a cultist. I know 0 people with trucks with him painted all over it, flags adorned with a motto of Joe's, etc.

but this is Any Forums, everything is a shit post and most everyone is a degenerate.

It's the typical right wing deflection. "They're all rapists, murdering, lying pedos!!!" meanwhile...

Wtf thats crazy. How do you know?

Faggot.

i mean you just admitted that biden is worse than trump

Lrn2 read

>i voted for biden because i hated trump
great. biden just proved hes worse than trump.
i mean cultists only still say theyd still vote for biden over trump, despite biden making america worse

>He was the MUCH lesser evil.

Poor user doesn't know much about Bidens 49 years in government

Attached: vQYuvqOCquNxGWfBr3itYgTTQj6OaH_YYRJkSmgntB4.jpg (950x1200, 123.87K)

Polls are showing he's negative in all demographics except registered Democrats. They really do live in their own world and refuse the ideas of others.

Maybe having a dumbass candidate on your truck isn't the sign of broad popularity you think it is. Maybe it's garish and cultish.

>great. biden just proved hes worse than trump.

That will never quit being funny. Republicans will fucking lie about anything.

Attached: 1648038340970.jpg (1280x853, 154.44K)

>1977

...and he hasn't changed a bit in 40 years.

douche.

Putin's price hikes is classic

What lie?
Biden is literally the worst president of all time.
Someone finally beat fucking Carter after all these decades.

Attached: IMG_4284.jpg (956x536, 356.9K)

>racist in 77 by wanting to keep blacks segregated
>racist in 94 with his crime bill that targets black crack addicts for mass incarnation: Hunter is exempt of course

His racism has been cured, goys!

Attached: ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.jpg (3033x1707, 443.4K)

Back in the days when Biden was hanging out with his KKK Klansmen buddies

Attached: IMG_4086.jpg (640x320, 49.12K)

Well, when a supplier cuts off the world, the price of gas across the world increases.

>inb4 my uncited chart of zero causation to international price of gas

Attached: 1656395138771.jpg (9300x6100, 1.56M)

Dude you're siding with a guy who praised a KKK leader that stared the entire Klan chapter in Virginia.

Now do prices before the invasion

He didn't know at the time what the demographic effects would be. This was the early days of Gangsta. Bloods and Crips. Tupac and Biggie. Vanilla Ice and Snow.

The country was anti-crack and gangs and you can't put all that on Biden.

>"If you don't vote for me, then you're not black."
You're right, racist Biden hasn't changed at all. He literally believes he owns black people and their vote.

Why not? He's been a career politician his entire life. Every racist law and everything you think is corrupt and wrong with America was the law Senator Biden signed off and approved passing.

Biden is literally the one responsible for all this shit

Biden associated with another US senator?

Say it ain't so. Byrd renounced the KKK in the 60's. You're just pushing a lie anyone under 40 would know to be a direct lie.

Those aren't prices. Fucking idiot.

see this

>Strom Thurmond born into a white supremacist society where the Ku Klux Klan kept African-Americans in line by threat of violence, Thurmond used his public positions to promote racist ends. As senator, Strom Thurmond blocked national bills that would have granted blacks equal rights.
>Nearly 20 years ago, Joe Biden eulogized Strom Thurmond, who began his long political career as a segregationist
thestate.com/news/special-reports/state-125/article60605391.html
buzzfeednews.com/article/henrygomez/joe-biden-strom-thurmond-eulogy

>In the early 1940s, a politically ambitious butcher from West Virginia named Bob Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to form a chapter of the Ku Klux Klan. After Byrd had collected the $10 joining fee and $3 charge for a robe and hood from every applicant, the "Grand Dragon" for the mid-Atlantic states came down to tiny Crab Orchard, W.Va., to officially organize the chapter.
>Joe Biden Giving Eulogy of KKK Recruiter Robert Byrd
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105_pf.html
newsweek.com/joe-biden-giving-eulogy-kkk-recruiter-robert-byrd-resurfaces-after-trump-doesnt-condemn-white-1535776

Attached: IMG_3173.jpg (850x850, 522.39K)

>moving the fucking goalposts

give us all a break, republican traitor

>the guy who founded the KKK Chapter in West Virgina can just "resign" and all democrats are okay with it
So you're telling me democrats don't have any actual morals or beliefs then?

>Biden is literally the one responsible for all this shit

Attached: republicans.gif (400x300, 850.92K)

>retard can't cope with the fact that he's turned into a corporate pig bootlicker defending corrupt career politicians
Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

>Putin's price hikes

>Those aren't price. Fucking idiot!

kek

See