This Never Happened when I was younger

This Never Happened when I was younger.
Disgusting!

Attached: 1655766654588.webm (320x320, 1.6M)

>This Never Happened when I was younger.
Yes it did.

it did you just didn't hear about it because there was no internet / social media

No it didn't. We never had hot teachers

Happened all the time, teachers just didn't want you.

>Yes it did.
Nice.

That's a matter of where, not when

We only had male teachers who couldn't their hands off minors when I was young.

I fucked a teacher back in the day. She was a plain jane chubby but wore dresses. Pushed her on her desk alone, spread her legs wide open exposing white cotton panties I slide to the side. She literally said to me "hurry up". Those were the days. Puss was not pretty or tight to say the least. I'm sure I wasn't the only one running up in that whenever we had alone time. Turned into me riding my bike to her house on weekends until she moved away. This went on for an entire summer and into the school year. She was gone before Thanksgiving though. Never seen or heard from again. Hell, I don't even remember her name. I'm going to check out my yearbook now. See what she's up to. lol

It happened with female teachers too, but nobody cared.

Same.
This was 7th grade too. Which is pretty bad.

You know these boys sent dick pics and stuff, but they never get leaked. It's aggravating.

gross pedo fag
you're the worst kind

Why do you want to see minor boys' erect penises?

Imagine being the highlight of your core memory and you snitch out on her for "sexual assault"

You mean statutory rape?

what a bullshit law. especially if the person is 20 dating a 17 year old that's about to turn 18 in a couple days, but the 20 year old gets charged with rape anyway because 'murica.

Attached: trans crime 13.png (670x892, 153.06K)

And then male teachers exited the profession because they were tired of getting blackmailed and #metoo'ed.

Staffing shortages ensue and the bar for a teacher hire gets lowered to include fem pedophiles. That's why all of these teen dick diddlers are hardly even 30 years old.

I was homeschooled

Attached: 1652744628473.jpg (1024x1024, 59.35K)

Attached: Hot for teacher.jpg (3024x2160, 1.28M)