Redpill me on the A spot

redpill me on the A spot

Attached: H87f6903daafd47d09b65d1c4c9aec826O.jpg (1165x1139, 123.86K)

Unlike what’s shown in hentai, smashing in someone’s cervix isn’t an instant orgasm button, supposedly it’s quite the opposite

Depends on the time of the month. Sometimes it hurts my wife but other times she LOVES it when I go that deep.

it feels good if she's ovulating?

I thought it was on the other side. No wonder she always goes doggy first. Dammit I want to see tits bouncing around!

Women don't like to be rammed there.

It's the least important of those 4 spots. I would say 50% Clit, 30% G spot, 15% U spot, 5% A spot. Every woman's different tho. I've had girlfriends that only need clit to cum. Some needed anal plugs and dirty talk. For all of them though it can fluctuate and their moods have an absurd amount of influence on their orgasms.

In my experience it doesn't help them cum but can be arousing for them.

+RIGHT SIDE SCROTUM ZAPPER+

stay away from the S spot or you might get shit on your dick.

How big do I have to be to touch the A spot ?

Not that long if she's not aroused.

5 inches and girthy is unironically the best size for women. Length is a meme.

In my experience, if you get them worked up enough, they love it when it's happening, and say they hate it later. Women do that a lot...

Pain tolerance increases during major arousal.

Women have no idea what they want until they get it. They are nonsensical creatures.

My girlfriend makes more sense than me.
I'm obsessive compulsive.

You might be a woman

Just because I'm mildly mentally ill?

oftentimes it's getting close to the cervix that feels good, but not slamming into it

9,999 out of 10,000 chicks are going to retch on you if you start hitting cervix. It's like hitting them in the balls with your dick. Yeah, sure, that 1/10,000 bitch might like it, but some guys nail their dicks to shit, so what are you gonna do.
That's the main reason that while some girls will look for a big dick to experiment, most back off to normie dicks for relationships.

Normie dick crew whaddup

lol. holy shit Any Forums.
it turns out they will be a woman after all.
we've solved the national trannie spam
just like we solved racism
all in the past now

Attached: 1642543467369.gif (188x264, 1.97M)

>Normiedickcrewwhaddup
My new ps5 gamertag

Like your mother.

Ehh, it kind of depends. When I went balls deep on my ex and hit that area she bucked and bolted, hated it. My current girlfriend goes nuts, my dick just can't go deep enough for her.

It's better to stimulate it with toys or your hands if you don't want them in a bad mood later as points out.