He thinks we're cringe... we'll show him... won't we, my fellow four-channers?

He thinks we're cringe... we'll show him... won't we, my fellow four-channers?

Attached: bale.png (798x905, 758.42K)

We are ur personal army now fellow gamer.

wtf is the "sigma community"? sounds like faggotry to me

Attached: what_helper.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Btw being part of a community is being beta, so that makes him stupid.

sumpin suspisheeus bout dat awther

Everyone that's ever thought of themselves or referred to themselves as a "sigma male" is always actually just another "beta male" in denial.

The whole using greek letters for masculinity thing is cringe, it needs to be transcended, become the Aleph Male

So what exactly is a "sigma male"?

Thats fake you dummy, kill yourself

aleph? like in allahu akbar salam?

+RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+vvm

+RIGHT TESTICLE+

Attached: TIMESAND___2sameNumbers.png (690x600, 29.05K)

As long as we're keeping this factual rather than business related apologize for terminator salvation.
At least when they stopped giving terminator movies numbers the last one was kinda of like a remake of the last one, it wasn't nearly as good but at least it had laser battles and stuff put in there somewhere. Why would you do a sci fi movie without laser battles or gunfu? How can you fuck up a movie with michael ironside? The guy does good movies. How can you pull a highlander on the guy? Don't you have any self respect?

It's one of his "American psychos" personas still coming back to this day

People that don't call themselves sigma males. Categorically we're all beta. AMAZIN, 'innit?

He ain't wrong

oy gevalt

What is the sigma community

Creaming

> Bhristian Cale
you wat ?
also, nice b8

Attached: 7.jpg (600x449, 56.82K)

I identify as boggilian male

Attached: B704FC31-736C-426F-9799-DC66FF8975A4.jpg (828x986, 541.8K)

Incels with superhuman levels of denial

>How can you pull a highlander on the guy?
Because there can be only one, Highlander.

Attached: DDA206A6-5464-467F-9FEA-4757F43004EC.jpg (1200x800, 213.67K)

Wait... You guys are taking the sigma meme seriously
Kek