My ex texted this morning saying she just got a Venmo request from me and was wondering why I sent it now. The thing is...

My ex texted this morning saying she just got a Venmo request from me and was wondering why I sent it now. The thing is, I sent it months ago and haven't interacted with her on Venmo at all since then, so either the app is being weird and the request really did just show up for her or she's making it up. Now the conversation has developed into small talk. What the fucks going on here?

Attached: 1647908811901.jpg (712x1024, 94.88K)

It sounds like she's trying to move back into your life. Who broke it off?

She broke it off with me, and it was a bad breakup. But she is acting cheery like we are cool and almost friendly when she had last said I'm totally done don't talk to me

She's horny. You can get in and fuck, but it's an ex, so it'll probably just be a few weeks / months so don't act like she's your GF again. New spin on things!

just say "give me my fucking money cunt, you broke me so bad i became jewish"

Attached: gotta jew fast.jpg (570x570, 47.04K)

Venmo was a lie, she was looking for a foot in the door. Seems like she wants to fuck, wants you back or to fuck with your head. You never know when it comes to women OP. Even if you're not in a relationship subtly work it in that you've been seeing someone. Her reaction might shed some light on her motives. Also, any nudes of her?

go for it, nice chick

She's a woman. It's a fucking lie you dipshit. She wants something. Humans are easy creatures .. we don't do shxt unless we want to gain some sort of personal satisfaction.

She is trying to do something that makes her feel good.

Literally OP how old are you that you'd believe for a second some bitch would text you out of the blue like this and blame "the app is being weird?"

I didn't say I believed it bitch just saying that was the excuse she gave. I figured that she was just looking for a reason to text me (and probably made it up). I think she's playing games and reminding me she exists since I haven't interacted with her at all. Don't know why she's doing this though. Maybe I should just shut her down and say enough of the bullshit.

Alpha male answer to your question:
>What the fucks going on here?
It doesn't matter. You want her? Go get her. You want to fuck her? Fuck her.

Bitches be crazy. Don't worry about. Her games aren't important, just like she's not important.

Go do something more important. Later.

Based chad

You don't know why she's doing this?

Ex's are Ex's for a reason. You should tell her "ok I'm off. Me and my gf are going to the mall to shop"

Watch her lose her fucking mind. She'll probably want you more

That's way too obvious. I don't have a gf but I'm seeing a couple chicks. Wish there was a more subtle way to suggest I'm going to see a chick.

I also bet she's pregnant, the guy she was seeing took off, and she needs to fuck someone (you) to pin it on. Don't be a sucker.

Highly doubt she's pregnant, she was on birth control the whole time I knew her. I nutted in her raw on the regular and we never had any scares.

>she was on birth control the whole time I knew her
That's because she didn't want YOUR baby, but when she got together with Chad after you, it was a different story.

She looks sexy as fuck. Just fuck the shit out of her again if thats what she wants.

Yeah ok dude.

Just don't waste your time small talking with her. Be late on the reply. wait days to respond ect. "you have better shit to do"

Good call on that one. You're right.

Yeah, gonna second this guy and his request for nudes. That smoking hot gook aint her with that filename, is it?