Can we all agree on the fact the rekt animal threads are made by tranny retards...

can we all agree on the fact the rekt animal threads are made by tranny retards? imagine hitting such a low point in your life you post animals in pain on Any Forums kek

Attached: E709A37F-31AE-494F-A2F4-C698A43A9F95.jpg (476x616, 228.01K)

Imagine caring about animals.

using your logic if you didn’t give a shit about them you wouldn’t bother eating them

Personally I would forgive a pedophile before I forgave an animal torturer.

i understand ur logic but in most cases of it’s just a pedos thoughts they can get help but if it’s someone who’s BEEN killing animals? they’re on their way to killing people and raping children all at the same time

Genuinely, how come posting horse cock on Any Forums results in a ban but posting animals being tortured is fine?

i absolutely hate ppl who hurt animals. i would do some awful things if someone hurt mine

Attached: E634B9AE-BCC6-4D2A-B94E-EA79F4813537.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

+RAPE DICK+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

its likely the trannies or the jews. pick one

quit asking dumb questions user, fags THRIVE here. (if by horse you mean human cock)

ow

no, posting actual horse cock (or bestiality) results in a ban, but animal abuse doesn't.

it’s beyond me. i hope both groups who do that choke on their own teeth kek

Its the tranners

i’m retarded for saying this anywhere other than /lgbt but i’m a tranny user, however i do agree with you some trans ppl are disgusting deviants

in horse cocks defense, spamming it on /mlp/ can be fun, just be prepared to either reset your router or not use Any Forums for about 3 months.

How do you know it's trannies or traps?
How do you know it's not just regular retards?
Why are you so offended by animal abuse... that you are more occupied with linking it to trannies?
Either you're so triggered by it you shouldn't be here (different to finding it offensive), or you're a Any Forumstard trying to propagandize us.

>rekt animal threads are evil!
>let's post tranny hate pics in the hope of getting trannies to an hero!

Y'all got problems.

Attached: Spidey What the Fuck.jpg (500x357, 33.21K)

anything but those people

internalized transphobia user. i’m a trans guy but i have seen MANY fucked up trans people on multiple boards (both men and women) also, shouldnt most normal sane people find animal abuse “offensive”?

Human beings are disgusting deviants full stop, and Any Forums is humanity with the gloves off.

And you're going to assume it's all the 'tranners' if you're spending time on here and run into the ones who spend time on here.

If you're so upset by them, why are you even here? Go back to your threads on Any Forums where you can pretend anti semitism makes you morally sound, if it's too much.

Attached: Spidey Christmas Chimney Shit.jpg (618x458, 38.05K)

Yerss, they should, but someone from Any Forums coming here to talk about how much better they are than us - despite being literal authoritarians, often - and blaming it on the trannies, is dumb.

And yes there are fucked up trannies. They're fucked up because life was hard to them. Doesn't excuse their behaviour, but the point is they're human and you shouldn't hate yourself for what they did.

Any Forums itself can be humanity with gloves off. some of the worst shit i’ll ever see in my life came from Any Forums to the point where it doesn’t seem real

i get where you’re coming from but i come from a hard background too but still try to better myself instead of just being shamelessly immoral. this applies to anyone by the way. trauma is not always an excuse to just be a bad person

I'll not deny those threads are insane. But if you don't even bat an eye toward human abuse/death yet freak out over the animal vids you reslly need to get your priorities straight

Fuck off tranny

i’m not ignoring human abuse threads at all. i’m equally disgusted over both. people or animals shouldn’t be hurt unless they were pedos/rapists etc but that part can’t even apply to animals

>you can post humans getting murdered all day long but as soon as you post the heckin pupperino getting the heckin shovelerino YOU'RE EVIL!!
go bang your dog, veganigger

no lol

nothing about my original post is signaling i justify human abuse, because i don’t.

Have you already chopped your tits off or were you just flat

why would you wanna ask this and no i just wear loose clothes + bind

At least you can go back to normal if you ever stop being retarded.

>Well, darn tootin'-looky here, Spidermayun!
>It's a butthurt CHILD Any ForumsESTER!
>I know Applejack! Let's vore me with your horsecock until it goes away!
>Welp, if'n it'll stop you from LAUGHIN' so much at the lil' fayggut.

Attached: Spidey applejack.jpg (680x507, 96.37K)

I'd argue it depends if it's an accident or not, or leaked security cam footage. Snuff films are fucked, but seeing a guy get ran over by a train or hit by a bus just makes me realize how chaotic life can be and grateful for mine.