Why do democrats need to commit perjury to attack Trump?

Why do democrats need to commit perjury to attack Trump?

Attached: wasnteventhere.png (716x862, 587.78K)

These people feed off attention they are barely even human at this point

Because they have absolutely nothing on him so they have to make up a bunch of hearsay to get retarded brainlets to jerk each other off about orange man bad. The only people actually following and believe this committee are the retards of society.

It's all about the narrative.

They need a constant distraction from Biden's never ending epic failures. Notice how the media isn't reporting on the 60 year record inflation. Not reporting on gas prices. Not reporting on food prices. They only report on fake bullshit to get your mind off of what's really happening around you.

These people are truly evil.

Attached: IMG_3818.png (542x504, 273.48K)

They are under the influence of demons.

For some reason the media also doesn't give a shit about covid anymore. I mean when Trump was president they had a constant counter of how many people caught and died from covid.

Yet for some reason even though covid under Biden has gotten worse and there's more infections now than ever, the media doesn't want to talk about it.

1. Trump didn't do anything wrong, but they hate him because he's a threat to their power
2. The left usually will justify ANY means to an end, even if the "end" is complete shit. They have no self-control; they're fucking toddlers (and many of them are fucking toddlers too).

dorners ghost will eat your feet in your dreams

It's always hilarious when trumpets get absolutely fucking mystified by due process and believe twitter posts are better evidence than testimony under oath

>he's a threat to their power
Nigger if you think either of the two parties is not in bed with lobbyists and corporations you deserve everything coming towards you

Good thing Trump isn't part of the two parties then huh?

He is a republican. He ran as a republican

Democrats have no platform to run on the only way to win is what they did to trump last election. Vote for me I am not trump. Many people realize the mistake of this

Trump supporters are the stupidest fucking bunch of faggots and it's common practice to point and laugh at every single one of them you come across, and make them kill themselves.

It was obviously fake from the get-go. No way a guy like Trump behaves like such a gigantic fucking baby.

+RAPE DICK+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

>trump is a republican
Imagine being this dumb lol

Testimony of hearsay means absolutely nothing. Never has. They don't have a shred of evidence besides it. Prove me wrong.

Biden supporters are the stupidest fucking bunch of faggots and it's common practice to point and laugh at every single one of them you come across, and make them kill themselves.

Attached: IMG_4290.jpg (623x578, 79.51K)

Well if you think he isn't you are really completely retarded. All of his economic and social policies are republican as well

Did you even know he was a democrat?

>hearsay
So the twitter account that hasn't been sworn in linking an article by a journalist that wasn't sworn in quoting some other faggot that wasn't sworn in who relayed some information from somebody who wasn't sworn in is to be believed

But.. testimony under oath and threat of imprisonment if found to be untruthful is meaningless? K den.

What bullshit Twitter garbage are you talking about? I don't give a fuck about that. The testimony at the committee IS hearsay. Doesn't matter what they said. It is useless information that holds zero weight in a court because it is unconfirmable.