Would you consider marrying an obese woman?

Would you consider marrying an obese woman?

Attached: hmm.jpg (849x1130, 393.51K)

How obese are we talking? Like barely over the bmi limit for obese or morbidly obese?

I have actually

Saved.

Really, what are some of the challenges you guys face?

I don’t know OP, is your mom nice? I might consider it

PffffHahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA

Attached: 1635230670447.png (500x913, 319.58K)

Early on in our relationship I found myself looking at slimmer girls but that desire faded after we dated a few years and got married. Outside of that, I got a few comments about her weight from family/friends but it doesn't bother me at all so I'm actually pretty happy with it.

Attached: 1652624515759.jpg (2448x3264, 1.75M)

GF of years is obese, throws a fit when I look at other girls ass online. constantly tried to go through my phone and computer to see what pictured I have saved and if I subscribed to any onlyfans. Recently had to tell her to get the fuck off my computer.

If I get soft for even a milisecond in bed she'll get pissed off absolutely kill the mood instead of just getting me hard again.

Its honestly annoying as fuck, if the girl isn't a self conscience bitch it should be no problem really

How big is she?

FPBP

sounds like she's just an insecure cunt. would dump

Not trying to be an asshole, but what about logistics? I talked to a guy here who is attached to larger girls but can't do it due to the embarrassment. He has mentioned he took a girl out and she couldn't fit in between the seats at a diner. I wouldn't even consider this a problem and figured it was more a joke than anything.

Are you a fan of her ass? How did you two meet anyway?

dump the cunt

She's 5'10", 230 roughly.
I haven't had any issues like that honestly, she takes up more space than me but nothing like that so far but we are kind of homebodies so idk

Don't you have a mirror in your bed room? Just stare at yourself fucking her and imagine your fucking someone good looking.

Maybe my family is more of an exception, but do they really make comments about her weight? Are you asian by chance?

I'm not asian, and yeah, when we first starting dating and when I told them we were engaged they made some shitty comments but I'm happy with her and we've had a great relationship so it is what it is.

that's not even bad, got any pics of her?

That's so dumb, especially after you were planning on proposing. May I ask what your stats are?

Yes

I'd rather not post them just out of caution
I'm 5'11", 175 atm, lost some weight over the last year but was never that much heavier.

TinEye returns no results, is this OC?
As for the question, eh, it depends really, I'm not the slimmest man there is, far from it, but I wouldn't date a morbidly obese woman

I thought you might have been 6'4" or slightly shorter to be with her. Do your friends still make comments or have they seen why you married her now?

Haven't really gotten any after a certain point, I've got one buddy from hs who can say some annoying shit, especially when he has a few drinks in him