What do I say bros? I need to get laid. Her profile says she's into hookups

What do I say bros? I need to get laid. Her profile says she's into hookups.

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-131543.png (796x1170, 118.09K)

Please help I really want to get laid soon. She doesn't live that far from me. I'm not hot but she's still replying and doesn't seem to be a bot.

"Im tired of Grindr"

No come on man be serious please. Should I say "girls like you" and ask for Netflix n chill? I'm fucking autistic when it comes to texting on these apps, I can talk to women friends normally I just don't know how to flrit.

Tell her you wanna meet beautiful women like her and ask if she be interested in going for dinner or drinks, or coffee (depends on your money) some time soon, don't beat around the bush faggot, if she says no, try another.

"I hated sucking dick, i think I'm straight again. This whole MTF thing isn't me."

> what brings you on pof?
ugh. i think you already lost dude. abandon ship.

verification not required

Attached: 1656653977974.jpg (819x1024, 101.53K)

Why?

I was gonna but how do I answer her question specifically? I don't want to go too long without replying I wanna fuck her today.

Because plenty of fish is for noggers and homosexuals.

"looking for some fun, you?"

Attached: 1642193971443.jpg (888x1024, 75.39K)

Give a generic answer. "I want to meet people who share my interests, and can expand my worldview. I'd love to meet someone who can challenge me intellectually. Maybe find someone who would like to go hiking with me haha"

This is gonna make her block you. This is gonna make the hoe smile and ask what kind of fun you're into.

Negitive you dumb virgin

Fuck bros I think it's a bot

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-132821.png (796x1256, 138.22K)

Why would she be a bot?

No wonder you don't have sex.

Write her "how about I pick You up after that and we have some drinks before we go to my place" with a smiley flinging his tongue out

I'm pretty sure it's a bot but I'll try anyway. Fortunately I have a secret screenshot app so I should be able to keep Any Forumsros update

"Want to fuck? I'm free this weekend, breakfast included"
No clue why everyones keeps sending weird as larps for weeks if they just wanna get layed

I'm worried it's a bot now. This jsut seems too easy. And the snap shit seems suspicious. At least she has a bitmoji

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-133642.png (796x1196, 93.34K)

Hit her up on snap, send her this

Look what I will bring tonight

And send a pic of ya dick

beta, that will make her run away

just make plans to meet later

+RAPE DICK+

Your dick is probably small

This usually prompts the O_O smiley and a wow

Then you send "mhm :-)"

And it goes in Auto mode from there.