I’m legitimately dating a tranny. How fucked am I?

I’m legitimately dating a tranny. How fucked am I?

Attached: F940EBF8-EDFC-413B-9916-821AC6ADB804.jpg (1125x1403, 933.97K)

This is now a dubs thread. Check em boys

Attached: 0181A5ED-0ADC-465D-8E95-EDB550F37B30.jpg (739x415, 24.92K)

don't gotta worry about roe v wade, but you really just kicked the can down the road because they're coming for gay rights next

yup. america is about to be the christian version of the middle east.

Blessed

lots of talk about going on strike lately.

How big's her cock?

I actually am a bit worried. I wanted to move to Texas but that might be a bad idea with a tranny gf now.

Pretty small. About 4 inches hard

I mean are you getting your dick sucked daily? You getting to fuck some ass on the reg? Do they like to cook? Are they clean? Are they a nice person & are they nice to you? is pic rel?

I'm dating an eight and I'm a nine but truly I'm banging 10's trannies on the side I just can't help it even though it might...

Well at 4inches you aint fucked that much, but anal will still feel really good. Remember, all her cum goes in you.

Sorry, I forgot to reply. You're not fucked up, you are simply modern. Anyhow, anyone seeking external recognition is a turn-off,

Yes to all questions besides the last one.

so die

My favorite relationship while I was in college was with a trans girl

op answer

This thread could have been so good......

Answer what

Do you give her head? Eat her cum? Do you consider yourself straight?

So can we see a pic rel?

Sorry, nothing really my bad.. Im just drunk, you're living "the life" rock on.

You know what you must do. Cover face if you must.

Attached: 1524030359921.jpg (450x550, 51.02K)

I give her head a decent amount, and she doesn’t really cum much bc of the hormones. I used to consider myself completely straight and I’ve only been with normal girls before her. However I don’t think I can consider myself 100% straight if I’m sucking dick lmao

Sorry but I’m not gonna risk things by posting my gf on Any Forums I could describe her I guess

Need picrel opie to accurately judge. I dated an enbie something like 5 years ago and they had an amazing ass but the second they mentioned playing league of legends I blocked them everywhere instantly.
I do wonder how things could have been. Nice, tan ass. Stretch marks in just the right places, bitch looked like a tiger.

ask her to get her balls removed. She ain't no man if she ain't got no balls

Attached: 65675475477.jpg (1280x853, 153K)

youre my hero

Honestly, if that's "her", you should be stoked.
The problems come up if you have old school kind of parents. Like the ones that are probably proud of you for not being a fag, but don't know much about your personal life, cause they believe they could never raise no fag.