ITT: ask a gay bodybuilder anything

ITT: ask a gay bodybuilder anything.

Attached: IMG_1347.jpg (640x640, 47.37K)

are you a top or a bottom

Anything?

Big bottom.

Will you date me?

Attached: C3D2E4D5-E2B6-4493-BE89-C93D6E78BC65.jpg (3088x2316, 1.9M)

How do you get rid of a flabby potbelly?

Figure from the side looks like a lowercase b

Always knew you were a faggot, James Corden.

>jacked af
>bottom
based

Anything at all.

Pics related btw, they are me.

Attached: IMG_3430.jpg (828x811, 548.98K)

Should you mix your creatine with your pre-workout? I've heard some people say that it does weird chemical shit and messes with it, but I've heard others say that it's fine and it's just more convenient?

Is it easy for you to make money since you are gay?

Yeah? You told me to ask anything

Attached: Trollface_non-free.png (220x183, 24.39K)

Dieting, cardio and clenbuterol if you're feeling brave.

I like guys bigger than me. But you'll find someone!

Oh you. :-)

I suppose kind of. I won't ever need to spend money on children (it costs on average £100,000 to bring up a child, and that's just necessities). But that's more because less gay men want kids, not because I am gay per se. So yes, basically.

God knows. I don't need/take either. I would heavily doubt it.

>Cardio
But running sucks more dick than I do. And I feel like a jackass bouncing up and down.

>Clenbuterol
>Dieting
Guess I'm stuck with the b

I kind of thought so. Since gay men will pay a lot to see straight bodybuilders, Gay 4 Pay. But you should actually enjoy it, no? I have nothing against gay men btw.

Well you talked about clen so I'm guessing you probably don't care about anabolics. Have you used them and if so did it have any noticible changes to the size of your cock and not just your balls?

>Have you used them

I will refer you to this

Yes you are a beast. Serious question about what the roids really did to your junk though.

Just put some music on and tell yourself it's necessary. Otherwise, take very long walks. Or, stand in front of your laptop/television and watch a good programme and constantly move as you watch. Cardio is shit and boring but if it's what you want it's all you can do. Do all 3. You'll be surprised how quickly it works, which should motivate you.

What are you asking sorry? I wouldn't pay a penny to "see" a gay bodybuilder. It's extremely popular in the gay community. Heterosexuality is a waste of my time. Not a turn on.

I enjoy bodybuilding.

I love anabolics. I suggested it because it's a great way to get leaner.

Steroids do not shrink cock, not balls. I've been with many big guys with huge dicks (my preference). It shrinks my balls though yes.

Ouch….

see
My balls are small, dick is same as ever.

I am a bottom so I don't care about having a big dick. It's just my ass that needs to be big, and I can guarantee it always impresses tops. Nice big cheeks. :-)

I can cum fine, get hard fine. Anything about penis shrinkage is a myth made up by people who are ignorant or filled with envy.

Meant to write I have no interest in straight bodybuilders. I'm into gay guys.

>Nice big cheeks
mind posting?

Pic related. Not gonna post me doggy style and nude though. Pic is a few years old. My ass has obviously gotten bigger, but this is fine.

Attached: ass.jpg (1280x1256, 150.33K)

>Not gonna post me doggy style and nude though
fuck

how many mgs you on