Why is it such a bad thing to treat your wife to a wild night of sex with a bull every once in a while...

Why is it such a bad thing to treat your wife to a wild night of sex with a bull every once in a while? Doesn't that just prove I'm secure and considerate of a woman's need?

Attached: lastnight.webm (622x1080, 1.74M)

Kiss my dickhead

Attached: 1655818758468.gif (220x161, 870.99K)

Nothing wrong with it! Here’s some bbc stuffing my wife’s little pussy!

Attached: 72EED170-1237-4243-9295-DBBDFE694F39.jpg (1034x1834, 940.81K)

People coorelate insecurity with "love." When u feel like shit when someone interacts with somebody else that cant be good for you. U might feel this to someone you admire. The chimps havent figured it out yet.

>arching her back up instead of down
>trying to make the dumbass go less deep
>no technique at all just ooga booga
2/10 bait thread.

there is something bad about it
sage
turns out my caption was sage as well so it goes in all fields

Sauce

I think most wives have a bull. I think in most cases the husband just doesn't know about it, but I've heard from many women who have a steady couple of guys who they'll see once in a while throughout the year to get a good pounding.

Sexy af. Anymore of her?

Attached: 20210115_131236.jpg (472x647, 94.46K)

I've talked to 100s of women in my life and most of them told me shit like that. You'd have to be really retarded or optimistic to think your bitch doesn't do that

I mean, if you're gonna discard the whole concept of being faithful, why even bother with the concept of a committed relationship? Just let whoever fuck whoever like bonobos.

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ v

Exactly. It's well known that the reason women might initially reject the idea of cuckolding is because they're worried it might jeopardize their primary relationship. Sitting down and watching your wife getting fucked by a black man much younger and more capable than you is something hard for a woman to understand as being pleasure to her husband, so they do it in secret to protect their husband from any feelings of jealousy or insecurity.

I won't be able to find a black man more capable than me so wat do

I don't subscribe to that nigger fetish crap but women have big issues with being faithful. There are reasons why. First, they're weaker and more stupid, so they have to lie to gain some safety. But in the modern world safety means a bigger wallet or better sex, basically.

The first thing you should do is stop lying to yourself.

The thing is, the bull is never gonna give her actually better sex. But that shit excites the hell out of women. The good sex happens after the bull nuts in your wife and she feels sexy and slurry. THEN you pound her and make her realize you really are the man

My wife did tell me that the first time after the bull finished in her and I reclaimed her was the best sex of her life. So I'm inclined to believe her.

Lol she's flat

> v
kek

I see it as no different than a sextoy.
Plus it gets me horny and makes the sex we have later even better.

>I'm small, racist, and insecure.

damn she must've fucking felt that.. holy shit