Why can't Americans keep their politics on Any Forums?

Why can't Americans keep their politics on Any Forums?

Attached: download-3.jpg (175x114, 7.13K)

Why can't non Americans use their own image board?

Because this format requires a proper ratio:
1 Op
Hand full of engaged commenters interacting
Hundreds of readers eating popcorn.

better question would be, why do non Americans always have to inject their two cents into American politics?

Shut up weeb

>weeb
what did i post that has to do with jap culture faggot?

I'll admit usually I'm one of the people that makes political bait threads. First of all Any Forums is a topic board not a containment board. That being said idk what the fuck is going on today. Literally every other thread is politics. Usually there's always one maybe two threads. Are we being raided or is it because we're about to declare recession? I don't even remember it being like this during any of the elections 2012-now.

Here are some boobs

Attached: 1649115769403.webm (316x422, 830.38K)

Why can’t you piss off?

Because American is the cultural hegemon on the internet. You can't escape from American culture which has been obsessed with American party politics since 2014 or so. People in my own country know more about American politics then they do their own. Unfortunately American style politics is becoming more common in my country (SJW virtue signallers V MAGA style retards)

Your on a weeb site, newfag.

As are you nigger

>Literally every other thread is politics. Usually there's always one maybe two threads. Are we being raided or is it because we're about to declare recession?

Russian shills

I love how republican traitor shills have been raping Any Forums for a decade and some fucking shill is bitching because repubs are about to be btfo for the next couple of months.

There are no niggers on the internet

Not all niggers are black

lol see you in November!

Any Forums has basically become the B8 board

it's not even politics at that point it's just a battle of religions

That's what you said in 2020...and 2018...then you pissed the women off again in 2022.

"lol", indeed.

By November, no one will be getting laid or will be forced to use condoms. Republicans will never win another election.

You're so fucked now that America is collapsing... You think you have it bad now... Enjoy eating lead when the Chinese standards are the new international norm...

So long. fuck heads....

Attached: 4dg85dg.jpg (1200x1141, 116.53K)