I’m getting a beer/wine belly how to prevent this??

I’m getting a beer/wine belly how to prevent this??

Attached: 42532053-3B23-4897-BB35-384271D7D16F.jpg (3088x2316, 1.56M)

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

I would think that some of it would go to your tits, apparently not :(

Yessir

Attached: 64270ABE-4DAC-4B1B-AE35-95AE240A2558.jpg (3076x2061, 1.32M)

It’s a cruel world. But some of it has gone to my ass

You stop trying to be a woman. You’ll never be one.

fpbp

Show hands troonstien

Cute tummy desu

By stopping to drink excessively? Like duh obviously

Go to Any Forums for more info, start by reading the sticky

Also, Post a paper that says Roberto wearing a thong showing your ass

Hate my hands

Thanks. But I’m getting fat bc summertime drinking

It’s hard when everyone’s drinking all day everyday. I’m at the beach. Didn’t bring thongs but I scrunched my panties up a bit

Attached: 5431E6B4-6CC0-482A-B640-9A1E5A2E5554.jpg (1280x808, 160.65K)

Since OP isn't a faggot, try switching to light beer instead for starters.
There's a bunch of ab exercises you can find and try online but focus mainly on cardio, calorie limiting, and avoiding fats + sugars.
The obvious answer is cut down on drinking, but if you don't want to do that then these are some alternatives.

Been trying cardio (running/biking) but beer gut stays. I fucking hate sit-ups with a passion and have never had to do them before. Getting old is bullshit

Switch beer and wine with vodka

Isn’t that the same amount of sugar/calories?

In that case switching to a light beer is probably one of the things holding your progress back. Depending how much and when you last drank a decent amount of it could be water weight, so if you lay off the booze for a few days it'll go away.
Also agreed getting old sucks.
>t. back problems and carpal tunnel

Stop drinking calories

Have you tried not drinking as much, you fat fuck?

You're at a beach and no thongs?
Do you go no panties when you go out?

Yea I’m trying to do white claws and holding back on the wine bc apparently something in the wine makes you more dehydrated or some bullshit Idfk

Can vary based on exactly what wine it is with astringency and stuff, but in general the higher the ABV, the more dehydrating it is.

Yes but no luck. I mean everyone drinks all day. Naturally I want to as well. I want to have fun too.
Dude it’s bathing suits. And no it’s not the sort of beach to wear thong suits at. It’s a golf resort and a bit more classy than that.

>how to prevent what has already occurred

I think beer has more calories, not sure about the difference between wine and vodka, I advised you to take vodka because it gets you drunk faster and has a worse taste, so you likely won't consume as much as you would with wine and beer (and also because it sounded funny in my head)
But most importantly you need to exercise regularly, you need to know that you can't lose fat in a particular area of the body that you choose, because when you work out, your fat is consumed all over your body. This means that doing sit-ups may make you lose a bit of fat in your tummy, but the biggest effect it will have will be that your muscles in that region will develop, however you won't be able to see that under that layer of fat until you get rid of it, so if you hate sit-ups you can forget about it, just be sure to do a lot of sports (I think running is one of the best options)

And btw, post more pics

I was under the impression it was sulfites in the wine