Guys, I'm tired

Guys, I'm tired.

I'm a college dropout, stuck with crazy student debt, credit card debt, medical bills, regular rent and phone and car and utility bills. I've just realized my car needs $1000 worth of repairs, I'm already working 3 jobs (one I don't get paid for) and I'm barely eating 1 meal a day.

Will it ever get better?

Attached: 154632587456952103602.jpg (249x203, 7.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/cannabis-users-risk-emergency-inpatient-care#&_intcmp=hp1r_2,hp1r
verywellmind.com/heavy-marijuana-use-affects-learning-social-skills-67794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting frogs. I guarantee your conditions will improve.

If you're working 3 jobs and you can't afford food you are doing something GROSSLY wrong

How much are you paying for rent?

is this enough yeast to bake bread with?

Attached: IMG_20220629_201710881~2.jpg (2250x2779, 1.45M)

This. Run down your expenses op. Better not be drugs in the list. Also (one I don’t get paid for). Wat?

Sounds like you suck at learning/doing things. This makes me suspect you have a pot addiction. Not good.

Completely get sober, work out regularly, read non-fiction, and find new skills for a better paying job(singular).

>Also (one I don’t get paid for)
Lmao I missed this part

OP is either full of shit or the biggest retard on this board at the moment

Go to the food bank, unironically. There's plenty of dirt bags who do this and don't even work

Pot isn’t addictive you stupid boomer fuck.

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Bad news you cheeba smoking piece of shit.

>Many of same toxins and carcinogens, which are chemicals that cause cancer, in tobacco smoke are also in smoke from marijuana, per the agency.
foxnews.com/health/cannabis-users-risk-emergency-inpatient-care#&_intcmp=hp1r_2,hp1r

Pot destroys the learning ability in your brain and makes you a subpar student. I smoked pot for 15 years of my life and yes it has physical and mental withdrawal for long term users. The bigger issue is the folks I used to smoke with never really grew up. They are still working dead end jobs, still getting high every day, still one step away from bums. After I quit, on the other hand, I quadrupled my salary and now I'm a manager for a $200,000,000 regional infrastructure operation. There is no getting back the time you waste by sitting on the couch spazzin out on weed. But if you stop you can start accomplishing great things.

There's one way, but you ain't gonna like it.

Attached: Why don't you join.jpg (540x960, 54.13K)

>foxnews

Attached: D519B925-FE68-4921-9A3F-A3F86662BE0A.jpg (182x250, 4.26K)

>Pot destroys the learning ability in your brain and makes you a subpar student
speak for yourself, retard

I’m actually interested in getting my GED and studying asvab stuff, between rangers and CAG I just wanna do cool shit

top kek right here folks, an actual retard is actually citing foxnews like it isn't a literal propaganda machine.

Technically you're not wrong but you're an absolute retard for citing such a shit source when actual sources are available.

Attached: bullets.jpg (550x448, 55.81K)

verywellmind.com/heavy-marijuana-use-affects-learning-social-skills-67794

I'm not making it up. Read this and reflect. I'm not saying it to win an argument, I genuinely want you to do better, be better.

You don't even need a GED for the Army anymore, lmao
>you'll get a shit MOS though, so best aim high on that asvab

Attached: If there is one thing I hate....jpg (417x556, 28.3K)

Yeah that’s not at all how that works dumb old fuck I know a shit ton of people who smoke and make more than 100K a year you’re just braindead

No shit? Surely you need one for a ranger contract or is it really just the asvab score now?

I'm going to go meditate now, but check it out; the Army just announced this a few days ago, amid a so-called 'recruiting crisis.' But it's only the Army; the other branches still require a diploma or at least GED.

Just checked it out, holy shit fuck that GED time to just study asvab questions and get in. Have fun meditating!

You know what your parents would have called flipping burgers?
AN OPPORTUNITY

>one i don't get paid for
why are you working there then lmao

Fantasy bubba. How are you doing financially? This sounds like a big issue for you, when did you start making problem-marijuana-use become your identity? I mean that is why you are so upset right? Because you feel personally attacked? It sucks to look at quitting, I know user. I remember how much I looked forward to just saying fuck being productive tonight I'm getting stizzy. But it is absolutely holding you back buddy. I made $142k last year and I didn't break my back doing it. I'm not saying it to brag, hell say you make more than me if it makes you feel better. Just take what I'm saying to heart.

Cheech and Chong don't count, everyone knows them

Attached: slide1.jpg (1920x733, 181.6K)

Panda express is starting folks out at $20.50 an hour for cooks