This is the Bam Margera thread

This is the Bam Margera thread.

I tried making one on Any Forums but they banned me for three days for "not related to an actor's roll".

Attached: 1656008718849.png (607x1094, 950.53K)

Sorry role

Bam is a fat fuck

Attached: C32125C9-A915-47CC-9819-179B511D4C68.jpg (600x619, 30.65K)

What a heehaw head.

That stupid cunt is still alive?

Attached: 1627091363743.jpg (1280x720, 54.26K)

>Burzum shirt

Attached: 1589497717267.jpg (975x1024, 160.78K)

It is hilarious that he turned into a spitting image of his father, without the wholesome personality. Now he's just a fat unlikable piece of shit who alienated everyone around him. Fitting for the one dude in jackass who could never take a fucking joke.

I only watched Jackass to see Bam get hurt

To be fair I think he always had some mental problems. It's like he never understood the jokes past hurting people.

>Knooocckkkviiillleee!

So you are the faggot who keep making threads about this drug addict has been.
Hope you end up in a fucking ditch, just like this annoying fat fuck will end up eventually

I've met Bam a few times here in North SD, friends with some of my skater friends. Dude looks like absolute shit, and I'm kinda sorry for him. I didn't get star struck at all, dude is just waiting out his time until he dies :( If I killed my best friend, I'd probably be the same.

All of Bam's problems would melt away if he just admitted he's gay and that Ryan Dunne was his lover.

I can't help it. I find him fascinating. Like, he has a loving family, tens of millions of dollars, fans across the globe and he still acts like a sociopathic crackhead.

Nigger why?

It's what happens when you grow up being able to do literally anything you want and your parents never once smack the shit out of you because they were genuinely sweet people. Then he got rich off of being an absolute piece of shit so it kind of explains itself. Regardless, everything that has happened to him is pure karma.

>the drugg addict, attention whore, acts like a drug addict, attention whore, why???
Gee, I don’t know mate

>Burzum shirt at 40+
Ngmi

My best friend, Ryan Dunn, died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.

You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Shramberg is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every motherfucker. I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank God Nicki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black eye and probably went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

It's clean too, which means he only wears it to make it seem like hes one of the cool kids

Most of my old shirts are almost unreadable unless you actually remember the original shirt design

Can he not making it faster?
Fuckinh OD when?

Attached: 1580755120200.jpg (774x1024, 58.05K)

Attached: 1648334318187.png (640x610, 109.05K)

I couldn’t believe all the shit he was prescribed. I know Bam has problems but why would he even take all that shit? >Inb4 jews

Fucking kek, I love Hulk Hogan plutonically.