My wife posts these sort of snaps on her story. this one was from today. should i be worried...

my wife posts these sort of snaps on her story. this one was from today. should i be worried? she doesnt send them to me nor mention anything

Attached: 9EA3BDF9-F6D6-4F46-8177-5C28B4DA8EA7.gif (600x975, 1.99M)

>modern w*men
>married one
haha

She's fucking other men.

nah your wife is a pig you have nothing to worry about

Our wife is hot op

If you're not the one taking the pictures or being sent them, then she's fucking other guys/looking to get new guys to fuck.

u gay but also yeah kinda

She wants titty attention. She’s your woman, how would I know if she’s cheating?

Attached: 87EB4927-795F-43B0-A026-4105E106318F.gif (220x138, 358.66K)

well I mean you have her added on snapchat so just by posting it she technically is sending it to you.
she probably has a secret onlyfans account though

>incel detected

OP, women that post shit like this that aren’t single are whores. I’m sorry for your loss.

we share a bank account i would see the cash flow coming in unless theres a way she can hide that money? also if she wanted me to see something she would send it directly.

i just dont know if shes posting so a certain someone sees? i guess girls like attention

she never has. shes mostly disgusted if anything she would be more into girls

What’s her Snapchat name?

I’m going to go cashapp her to send nudes

there are plenty of pigfuckers, user

WRONG PIC FUCK

What's her snap?

samefag

bcuz she would never get a new bank acct

true, but i just dont see her doing all that extra stuff. i mean she only has like 2 sets of sexy lingerie. dont onlyfans girls have like 30? and toys and all that? none

whats her snap? i'll steal her from you

think again

Attached: Capture.png (407x125, 5.67K)

nice shop