If you die and meet a god sitting on his chair

if you die and meet a god sitting on his chair
what would you say to him?

Attached: 1656449940010.jpg (863x768, 121.37K)

You're in my chair, bitch.

Sorry you had to watch me fap so much. Can we please not talk about the horse stuff?

btw nice chair

I'd probably tell him I love him and sorry and he's great (even though I don't believe it) because i know hell exists and wouldn't want to be sent there knowing how he is.

so basically I'd have to talk to him as if he was Hitler or Stalin or Xi Xinping.

I'd say a lot of things to him.

why did you make my dick like you did

You bitch. Wasn’t fast enough :(

Hi mr demiurge
Can I be you fren and eat cookies with you?

Attached: EEA87F76-6ECD-4337-8B9A-B810637C0FD9.gif (500x282, 275.38K)

Dude I have very shameful horse stuff in my life that I hope no cosmic entity is seeing lol. Other stuff I’m ok with. But please just like blur it or fast forward through the horse stuff thx

What’s up, ol’ man?

You hope no other cosmic entity is seeing but created the horse stuff so you could enjoy it in the first place?

"That was fun, what's next?"

Nice chair, faggot.

Sorry i messed up that one bit, can I have another go?

"Heal all storytellers," I would say.

Sorry about my imaganation and sexual tastes. But then again, you already knew and allowed it.

god gave us the free will to fuck a horse if we want. It's kind of like the air bud rule - just because the rule not to fuck a horse isn't in the book doesn't make it right to do it. That's on us.

Why apologise for enjoying what you were given?

Oh, so we do that to entertain God? I guess that is fair. It is like taking turns to see who wants to be audience to who the most!

"we have this little concept call "science". If you want to be believed in, could I suggest dropping some actual empirical evidence for your existence down there would do a great job in stopping the billions of people from fighting?"

True fact: God was the horse all along!

>God is such a coy cunt

I'm sorry lord. I feel like you didnt leave enough clues though. I feel I did the best to my ability knowing what I knew.

..but i don't think for a second theres a physical god. thats for rtards

*gasp* ARE YOU SAYING THAT MENTAL PROCESSES ARE THE HIGHEST FORM OF EXISTENCE!?!?!? DO YOU DENY THE FLESH INTERFACE?

my iq cant go that low bro

nigger

Thanks for the hospitality.
Look for the one that is holding up the sword of damoclese. They'd surely like to make a diomedian swap.

Sup' nigga

>lifts up hood to reveal a black man
oh shi-

Sorry I'm late.

Was Chris-chan's entire life just one big mistake, or a dark humor joke?

posted this yesterday, didn't get a reply

>am I an orb in this scenario?

I will show u the greatest nightmare

Bwahaha

smokes, let's go

chris chan was the equivalent to dark matter

What's with flowers are you some kind of faggot?

Attached: Idnisnei2jeieheheieuehe.jpg (1080x1039, 146.99K)

>turns you into a buttplug for a 300 pound gay man

ask him what the point to life is if there's just an infinite afterlife at the end of it, gimme the void

You look bad ass! Thanks for waiting friend!

>:mmppfmmpfmppmfppmmffffpmfppf" (I KNEW YOU WERE A FAGGOT!!!)