I'm writing a story about an adventurer who meets a young goblin girl in a dungeon and instead of kill eachother they...

I'm writing a story about an adventurer who meets a young goblin girl in a dungeon and instead of kill eachother they fall in love and go in adventures together. :)

What are some good hijinks for them to get up to?

Attached: cqbyd2l0hbb21.png (576x720, 474.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fiction.live/stories/Goblins-Deserve-Love-Too-/Y8t4LGt3oq23HAohz
youtube.com/watch?v=Xpg4SWkVkPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was thinking maybe she tries to take him to meet her parents but they're goblins and hilarity insues

Attached: 1619106727145m.jpg (1024x575, 69.3K)

The young goblin girl is actually trying to seduce him and bring him to the goblin king to be sacrificed

And the goblin king is her dad. :0

Don't know about her wanting to sacrifice him. I want it to grow into a ride or die holesome relatio ship

She could regret it and try to save him in the end

You're right that's way better. And then she springs him from captivity and has to flee to the human world with him

he finds her in his large backpack/sack when already inside the dungeon

describe the goblin and the adventurer, it's gonna be easier like that

Have you ever read Saga? You could take some good ideas from there

Are you going to publish the story somewhere so we can read it user?

Maybe they spend a while at the beginning of the story hiding in the dungeon to prank other adventurers coming through? Purely harmless pranks though. And there's no treasure to find anyway, just a giant pile of painted rocks left in place of the original treasure by some Ogres who stole it long ago.

Oh, and maybe towards the end of the story they leave to hunt down the original treasure in some other dungeon, but they have to cross through many other wild lands to get there, and they meet many fantastic creatures on the way, and mostly prank them.

Shortstack goblin girl with a big rack. Kinda dumb but she can use goblin shaman magic and is good at stealing.

Adventurer is a young noble not much taller then she is but he's a rich kid so he's got the skin of someone who's never labored. He's on his first adventure to beat some goblins and ends up lost in a huge dungeon.

Kinda like the idea of him finding her I. His bag but she's def trying to steal from him and is captivated by is perfect features and Aryan beauty.

I haven't I'll check it out

If I finish it yeah. I'll probably make a wattpad or something and post the link here when it's done.

holy shit, yes.

not OP but it's coming together.
1. they end up in the dungeon together, but because she emptied his backpack, they have no clear way of escaping.
2. they try to scare or prank other adventurers to keep the treasure for themselves, even if they don't know how to escape
3. and she's making him trust her, and eventually, (maybe) her goblin father comes to save them, she knows she was supposed to betray the adventurer, but can't bring herself to it

I love it (OP)

Gonna spend all night writing the first part

>captivated by aryan beauty
kek

unironically seem like they could have good chemistry together, see for general story idea.

if I may, I would suggest making the adventurer dumb as well, but neither should be 'dumbfuck dumb' if you know what I mean

Oh for sure. I was thinking they have like a Jesse and James dynamic. But without constantly losing. An equal partnership of dumbasses who want treasure and glory

exactly. hopefully I'll catch the link to the story here when you post

Is this it?
fiction.live/stories/Goblins-Deserve-Love-Too-/Y8t4LGt3oq23HAohz

No I haven't written it yet. But I'm def gonna read that

why the fuck would anyone kill a gobbo?
you dick them, not kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=Xpg4SWkVkPY