My girlfriend closes the door when using the bathroom, even tho it's only me and her at the apartment

My girlfriend closes the door when using the bathroom, even tho it's only me and her at the apartment.
I told her to keep it open but she refuses with excuses like it's shameful.
It's a bit sus and I honestly think she's cheating on me.

Thoughts?

Attached: 280e610cd32a2c3cdcd3db9e1a91bf9a.png (664x1080, 768.55K)

ur an fagit

yeah. dont let her give the toilet what is yours

teach that bitch

It's called shy pooping.

if you have no other reason to suspect her then I'd say it's probably in your head mate.

You're fuckin weird bro. You're codependent and cringe as fuck. Let her shit in piece you fucking invalid. I have a hard time believing you have a gf at all with this weird incel scat fetish shit. Fuck off man.

Drop the issue for a bit & then one time suddenly walk in on her, does the bathroom lock? If it does lock then just get a cheap camera pen off amazon & hide it in the bathroom.

Just kill her and eat her face so she's always with you way easier and faster.

let her piss and shit in private you schizo faggot

This

>overthinking Scat incel.

Even if you guys have been togheter for years now, privacy is something that you NEED to respect. Asshole.

I already see her naked, so what's she trying to hide? I'm a man and I'm trying to discover ot the easy way

Dont do this shit. If you're so unstable that you're willing to put cameras in the goddam bathroom (felony btw) then just leave her. The trust isn't there and when the trust is dead so is the relationship.

Peeing door open. Pooping door closed
/Thread

Literally leave her alone. Not everyone likes to be on display while pissing and shitting. You're fucking weird faggot. Just leave her alone.

Next time she's in the shower just walk in and take a shit, desensitizing her is key

How about she pisses and shits with the door in whatever position she damn well pleases as she's a fully grown adult woman who can make her own goddam decisions you fucking cringetar

I already tried it. Long story short, it didn't work and she found the camera, so she's already alert about that.

The apartment is in my name, so it's not a crime fyi, but yeah I already tried it and didnt work

It's literally a crime to film people going to the bathroom. You're a retard. Dump your gf and do a backflip an hero. Fucking scat fetishists i swear to God. You lot arent even human. Might as well ask her to wear diapers next cuck.

Why is it weird? We're intimate and we do other things togheter. It's only that which is bothering me, seriously.

That’s creepy and borderline abusive. “What the fuck did I tell you about shutting with the door closed!?”. Proceeds to take door off hinges.

You’re also a massive loser for saying “sus”. I don’t even know what that faggot language means

fucking kek

Attached: 1655667268806.jpg (479x364, 76.85K)

Well, she's in my home and we already do moe shameful things togheter, so I don't know what she's trying to hide

I honestly think it's more than privacy, I think she's hiding something.

You think she's cheating because she prefers to shit in private and you think she's cheating on you. It's probably the only time she gets away from you, fuckin creep ass.

youre 100% right user as soon as she closes that door she gets a visit from the ceiling nigger

Based on what faggit? Let her shit in peace you codependent abusive asshole

Found the Plebbit retard

Calm down mister knight in shining armor, let me explain.
She always bring her phone with her and never let me look at it. She goes to the bathroom more than normal and I think she's talking with someone while in the bathroom so I can't see her