Hey, i fucked up and have to own up to a big decision now...

Hey, i fucked up and have to own up to a big decision now. Got tired of being a faggot and dating men and went on a few dates with a girl to change things up but recently ended up getting her pregnant. Now she's asking me to commit to her and be a dad, even though my orientation isn't quite there. I want this to work but still don't know exactly what I want. What do I do?

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

Attached: D907C694-975F-494C-9F10-A8CECDBFA2CF.jpg (340x508, 28.86K)

Attached: NOW.jpg (893x890, 324.9K)

Stop being a degenerate faggot

Did you fuck anyone prior to her?

Attached: 1656091613168.jpg (838x1024, 94.47K)

no joke suicide would solve all your problems faggot

You are fucked for life

It's beyond over. especially if you're posting here.

Why is it over?

Bump

Nice job jahmal….And Abortion I s Illegal highest kek

Attached: IMG_3162.jpg (802x840, 96.83K)

I mean. I'm planning on having it, I'm whitd btw lol. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around being married to her which I want.

You have to feel inside your chest and gut, does it fill you will insanely bad pain and suffering to think about fathering the child? Or is there another option, such as fleeing the country? How do you feel about the girl? The right option will feel right, and the wrong one will cause you to suffer.

Sometimes we get pushed far out of our comfort zone, but times like those are when anything is doable.

It makes me feel weirdly excited to try being a husband and father...fuck. idk what that means.

She wants to be with me too.

Tell her you love cock and show her the stairs.

Attached: guess.png (719x660, 45.65K)

Lmfao. I think I want to man up and be a dad and husband tho :)

Naw dude. That's a trap. She's just gonna start fucking other guys and take you for child $upport for 20 years.
Take her to the clinic to get scraped and keep sucking cocks.

Sacrifice, denial, pain. These are the fires in which a man forges himself. You know nothing of these but are being presented with an opportunity to learn. I suggest you take it.

Attached: 686CB336-39C3-4BEF-B7A3-98F0D04C2A8C.jpg (1600x899, 175.87K)

The amount of threads like this that amount to
>Dear Any Forums
>I fucked up
>I actually know exactly what I have to do now
>I dont want to though
>What do I do!?

Don't do it. "Marriage" is a scam that only benefits whores.
Plus, you've been gay most your life; that aint gonna magically change because you accidently knocked up some slut and now you wanna roleplay as a real man. Be honest with her and tell her to get an abortion.

Pretending to be a "dad" isn't gonna fix anything or change your sexuality. Any retard can make a kid (you're proof of that). There's nothing special about it. Niggers drop kids by the litter like animals. Make sure she terminates this pregnancy and get the fuck outta there!

She’ll probably have a miscarriage… happens a lot. If not be a gay as fuck dad. Your son will hate you and most likely end up straight.. thus ending the cycle of faggotry in your family. Problem solved.

You're a faggot and a retard. If you would've just kept sucking cocks and taking it up the ass you wouldn't have this problem, right?
Now she's gonna take half your paychecks for the next 18 years unless she gets an abortion. You better convince her that's the only option.

Did you even get this whore to do a paternity test? How do you know she's not fucking 12 other guys like most of them do? Why didn't you use a condom or birth control? Did you tell her about all the faggot sex you've had before you fucked her? That might have changed her mind about letting you fuck her? Did you think ANY of this through you disgusting fuckimg faggot?

Yeah. He fucked cocks. He put her at risk for AIDS.