Oldfag here. AMA. I’ve got tons of life experience to share, especially about bitches. Come get some sage advice...

Oldfag here. AMA. I’ve got tons of life experience to share, especially about bitches. Come get some sage advice, Young Kings.

Attached: A6CA39DA-BE0C-48AA-BC5C-CCB17FAA25E9.jpg (976x1636, 233.22K)

Don't know if you're advice on getting girls is relevant in this new way of dating oldfag. Sex techniques and date ideas maybe, but securing it is a whole new ball game.

I understand why you’d think that, but I’ve got pussy procurement figured out. I’ve been divorced for a few years and I know how to use dating apps to the fullest. In my 40s, I have banged 18 and 19 year olds. Banged a college Sophomore in her dorm room. I am also an experienced sexual dominant and routinely get hot chicks to show up to my house to be beaten and fucked without even going out for a drink. I can share more about that if there’s interest.

Alright, interested to hear your opinion on how you do it. Please be detailed instead of just shower, gym, confidence and approach.

Gross. I dont want to get old like you

Ok, can you tell me how to properly fuck a woman?

You already are

Thoughts on pussy that acknowledges it has a mental problem and goes to treatment and therapy for it and tries to improve?

Or if bordline personity disorder, keep the bitch at the border?

How do i save money?

Im 23

so is OP

So, here’s the deal. I made a Tinder profile specifically for sex. I don’t use my own photo. Just a couple random pics denoting BDSM. I detail exactly what I want sexually - a submissive to be dominated. And I say that I’ll share pics if they’re interested. That seems like a poor strategy, but it’s not, homies. Let me explain why…..

When girls are swiping on Tinder, you’ve got to compete with every fucking dude in a 30 mile radius based on looks alone. If you want the hottest chicks, it’s fucking competitive, unless you look like Ryan Gosling or some shit.

But with my way, you sell them the fantasy first. You don’t have to be the hottest dude they’ve seen all day. You just have to be handsome enough to not spoil the fantasy they already have in their head.

The main advantage I’ve seen with this approach is that I pull a much wider variety of chicks. If I’m on Bumble or something, I end up getting matched with a certain type of chick within a few years of my age. The MILF types.

But with the sexual approach, I’ll get interest from all types of chicks, all ages, all walks of life. And usually if they swipe on my profile and aren’t turned off immediately when I share pics, is an easy road to making them submissive fuckpigs.

fuck you old timer

Bro, it’s funny that you asked. The slut in my first post was a batshit crazy BPD pain in the ass that I dated for 2 1/2 years. Bail on that shit now. Those bitches are soulless fucking creatures who can’t be trusted. They’re a bottomless pit when it comes to their need for validation. Run.

Good question, by the way.

Honest answer - the best way to save money is to make more money. Work on your career and earn as much money as possible. No matter how frugal you are, you’re not saving jack shit when you make $60K and have two kids.

ITT: OP cannot into marriage or family but will give advice how to wet your dick. What he didn't mention is that probability of getting crazy bitches is really high with this method of his. Don't put your dick in crazy anons, not worth it.

Damn, that’s worthy of a whole book. But in general, be confident and assertive. Don’t be a rapist, obviously. But take what you want. Women love the feeling of a confident man taking over and being in control.

How big is your dick?

I was married for many years and raised two really great kids. And my marriage ultimately failed. I’ve experienced the good and the bad that goes with marriage.

But you’re wrong about the crazy bitches. Some of them are. But some of the chicks you match with on any dating site are going to be crazy. Bitches be crazy.

The truth is though, that your mom could be one of these chicks. You would be fucking surprised. You’ll attract all types this way. Some will be skanks. Some will be princesses who have secret dirty fantasies and need a release.

6 1/2”. That’s neither an exaggeration nor an understatement. That’s an accurate measurement, measured from the pubic bone to the tip of my dick.

So, a little above average statistically. I’m attracting these chicks with game, not with a monster cock.

Beats the alternative, homie.