Has Roe being overturned hurt your chances of getting laid this week...

Has Roe being overturned hurt your chances of getting laid this week? Because I had to drive 16 miles both ways to find large condoms. Fucking rural Missouri. They don't even carry them at Walmart. I had to try 3 pharmacies. Because now even when a girl is on the patch you have to have condoms. And I can't feel shit.

Attached: 1656285444409.webm (765x480, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

uniquecondom.com/product/unique-pull/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

magnum bare skin. doesnt feel as good as raw but not worth having a baby. I need to get fixed.

I ordered skin condoms and I got a notification saying they couldn't be sent to my location

COOL STORY, BRO!

I have to have none latex. But they don't even carry Trojan magnums at Walmart here anymore. Or family pharmacy. Had to find a Walgreens because CVS was put of large skyn and those are the largest I can find in none latex. I had to be cut out of ghe Trojan brand natural so I'm never doing that again

Wtf. Why?

Seriously. I has to take a pair or scissors to the top and then cut down and rip. The damn thing caused a priopism. I don't know if it was a quality control issue or what. But I'm never buying Trojan brand anything again

And that little band ar the bottom. Cutting that off was the challenging bit. I was terrified I was going to cut myself.

Wholesale Condom websites are your best friend... You can get hundreds of them for about 20 - 40 bucks.

Link to one I can trust?

Try Condom Depot

Found one that's technically larger in width than the skyn large and if my math is correct long enough uniquecondom.com/product/unique-pull/ the skyn large are slightly too tight so this is a life saver. And they even have bigger. Why is this not in stores? They actually have 4 sizes.

No, I got fixed after knocking up my wife with our 3rd kid.

I'm not doing that. I worry to much that it will go wrong.

Attached: 1656526649468.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

>uniquecondom.com/product/unique-pull/

It makes sense to me. Most dudes don't have gigantic schlongs. lol

Lol there goes the fake argument that abortions save women's lives

How so?

Depends on where you live. Average length in Israel is 7 inches. And that's my ethnicity. People come in apt on different sizes. Doesn't it make sense to keep a couple boxes around for people w who aren't W.A.S.Ps? I don't got a black neighbor. Just the one. But I imagine he too has this issue here.

uh oh the poor baby faggot has to use protection now. kill yourself loser you shouldnt be having sex

And that's why I order all of mine online.