I had to put down my dog today of 15 years and it was my fault

I had to put down my dog today of 15 years and it was my fault.
>I was making food and my dog who has grown senile and kind of annoying in his old age kept hovering around my feet in the kitchen. I try to shove him out but he keeps getting more annoying.
>I suddenly get frustrated and use my foot to shove him.
>Lets out this super loud yelp and starts screaming.
>Both his back legs give and he no longer could walk.
>I had to put him down as there is no chance for recovery.
>I didn't mean to do this I never would dream of hurting him
>I still feel like a piece of shit.
>I deserve to be kicked to death

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10.91K)

you was a whole world for him.
he loved you and you literally kicked him to death
you are pathetic monster and you deserve to die
good job.
pic of him?

Jesus Christ, OP. I'm sorry for your loss but you really should've been more careful. What breed was he?

LOL faggot

I got nothing to say

You’re gay

You should feel guilty about it, but the only thing you can do now is learn from this mistake and tried to be more understanding towards your pets, specially when they're older, more needy and more fragile, that's when they'll need you the most.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. I have trouble controlling my temper and I'm afraid I might do something like that to one of my dogs. Don't let the guilt consume you, let it teach you to do better. I think adopting a new dog from a shelter and showing it the love it wouldn't get otherwise will help you heal.

you are nigger, right?

Dogs know the difference between what you do on purpose and accidents, especially by how you act after. He knew you made a mistake and didn't mean to, especially if you were all panicked and apologizing right after

Definitely do this if/when you get another

>Michael Vick

good job OP, dogs are fucking disgusting

yes and they behave the same way. They panic when they accidentally hurt you.
A dog buddy forgave him, but OP never forgives himself.
And that's good. He deserves to suffer.

kys

No you didn't kick it to death, you didn't grant it the mercy of death, you sent an elderly dog screaming into the afterlife because it committed the crime of existing in your space

What the fuck is wrong with you. Are you applying to become a Chinese citizen or something?

pathetic OP already hanging?

“Shoved him with my foot”

AKA kicked him you worthless piece of shit. Retarded niggers treat their dogs better than you you slimy fuck. Fucking man’s best friend, spent his WHOLE LIFE on your pathetic phaggot ass and you fucking kicked an elderly dog mortally wounding him, get fucked phaggot

>“Shoved him with my foot”

This. Its like a literal child who punched their sibling and when asked what happened "he ran into my fist"

Fucking piece of shit can't even own up to his own actions.

100% these!

It sucks. You are at fault and you did cause the suffering but that doesn't mean you can't devote your time to reducing the suffering of others from now on. You can go out of your way to bring happiness and joy to others

No he would have eaten it instead

I just hope OP doesn't have children.....now or ever

>Both his back legs give and he no longer could walk.

Over 22 years, I have lost two dogs to old age in a similar way.

One had worn out hips and after breaking a leg in deep snow at 14yo, the vet said she also had problems with the hip and teeth also.

The other was younger, but it had disc problem in the spine - just yelped and lost both hind legs at age of 7, vet said there was no way to repair the damage for good and dog psyhiotherapy would cost more than I had each month.

I never thought of them as some kind of "use it then lose it" type of animals, they were more like very stupid little brothers and sisters to me. They were already damaged when the final problems appeared, they're just extremely good at hiding pain. I knew it was there because of teeth issues (which were fixed) and old age but...it was far worse than what could be seen.

Anyway, don't blame yourself too much, life will give you sad goodbyes, now and later. It's okay to be sad and remember it.

Attached: blade-runner.jpg (968x681, 60.96K)

You will feel this guilt for the rest of your worthless existence.

Yes but you didn't cause your dogs to die screaming by kicking them in their old age

That's the difference between you and OP. You loved your dogs until the end and then sent them on the boat into the afterlife

OP chimped out and beat an elderly animal to death because it inconvenienced him. Motherfucker needs help, not a hug