White Any Forumsros with latinas (gf, fwb, wife, whatever), how did you land your bitch and what is she into sexually?

White Any Forumsros with latinas (gf, fwb, wife, whatever), how did you land your bitch and what is she into sexually?
>be me
>at bar boozing
>couple of my friends are there, some dudes and a chick who brought a fat ass but tight latina friend
>immediately begin flirting with said latina because i love fat ass tight latina chicks
>she seems kind of aloof and standoffish, she acts like she isnt into my flirting but i get the sense that its her putting up a facade
>go full confident bordering on arrogance, shes into it while still being coy
>go for the makeout, shes really into it
>spend rest of night dancing and making out
>we bang and become fwbs, shes into swallowing my cum, praising my big white cock, hair pulling, spanking, being dominated, all the classic latina shit
>but now she's being hyper possessive/jealous because I refuse to get exclusive
>dont want a gf because my previous relationships have all eventually failed and I'm honestly trying to bang a bunch of attractive women to fill this giant void in my heart

Attached: 1655405829225.jpg (500x366, 43.48K)

americans are so lucky to have latinas i swear. Im from london and the closest we got is muslims

Muslim chicks are absolutely great dude, do NOT underestimate them. Find one that has a white boy fetish or one that is oppressed by her family. They're fucking freaks and they have incredible bodies.

as a white guy how do I attract these kinds of women?

>be around 19-20
>match with native american/latina girl on Tinder
>pick her up at her house
>go to the liquor store and get some beers, liquor
>get drunk together in my car
>fuck her doggystyle in the backseat
>we awkwardly climb back into the front seat
>she starts looking at some random college football player guy on her phone
>"who's that?"
>"oh, that's my boyfriend"

Attached: 717.jpg (200x186, 6.3K)

Latino isn't a race. These chicks are white.

Left perhaps you could argue as being a tan white, right is absolutely latina.

Attached: 1627663689452.jpg (829x1445, 513.93K)

I dated 2 latinas, one Mexican and one Argentine. Both were batshit insane.

You’re right about Latino not being a race. They’re a hybrid race of caucasoid and mongoloid

>both were batshit insane
>provides absolutely zero (0) details
Why even respond to the thread man?
Kek. Did you hit it again or steer clear?

Ok dude if you're really going to use this thread to argue that, you don't fuck latinas and shouldn't be in here to begin with. Share stories, or shut the fuck up. We aren't here to talk semantics.

Attached: 1627663651523.jpg (640x801, 22.21K)

>Why even respond to the thread man?

Lazy and tired. But latinas are either the sweetest angels or complete devils. No in between. Their families are super judgmental and they cave to their pressures and criticism instantly.

The Mexican girl I dated - I live in San Diego so Mexico is across the border. I have no family out here so the de facto plan was to just go spend it at her family house down there. My dad, who I hadn’t seen in 4 years, flew in for a surprise visit for Xmas, so I told her I wanted to spend it with him, and she was invited to spend it with us. He didn’t have a passport so he couldn’t go down there. She flipped out. She told me to ditch my dad because I already had plans, she said he should recognize that I have someone and he shouldn’t interfere. Lastly, she said she was embarrassed to go down there with out me and she’d be judged for being dateless to a major holiday and family function. I swear, it genuine psycho BS.

Another time, I went to Las Vegas and I met an aunt and cousins that I haven’t seen in 25 years. Of course we all took lots of pictures. One picture my aunt was kissing me on the cheek. I sent her that and a lot of other ones and she said in regard to the cheek kiss pic “stop taking pictures so close with your aunt. I don’t like her being so close to you.”

Again, genuine psycho shit. All the fault is on me for putting up with her for so long

Me when I lie on the internet

Nice stories. I can relate to that (but I bet the sex was bomb). I had a Bolivian girl I was seeing for a bit and she would hit astronomical levels of buttmad if I ever flaked on a loose plan or didn't want to do something with her family. They are loyal to family to a big fault. How bout the Argentinian?

Yeah because that story is so crazy it's hard to believe someone didn't make it up

The Argentine, god, they have the Latin culture but the Italian stubbornness. One time I went to Argentina with her for a month to visit her family. My Spanish isn’t perfect but it’s decent. We went to one big wedding full of people I didn’t even know that weren’t in her family. The reception I was just sitting there trying to eat and pickup on what I was hearing - she told me “everyone is asking me why you’re not talking” I told her “because I’m not fluent in Spanish” then she said “they are asking me if you’re sad because you’re not smiling” I told her “I don’t know what’s going on. I can’t follow conversations. I’m not just gonna sit there with a smile.” She was apparently, so embarrassed by this, she didn’t talk to me for the entire rest of the day.

Another time, she saw I had a 2nd Facebook that was super old and I stopped logging into because I was using a different one. When she saw it she confronted me about it. I gave her the simple explanation. She asked me what I was hiding. She asked who I was talking to on it. She demanded that I log into it so she could see the activity and messages.

She would also, many times, just get mad for no reason and take it out on me. Out of nowhere. I’m sure there’s more stories of her that suck but she was a long time ago.

More Mexican girl stories.

One time I got off a long work shift and barely had anything to eat. When I got home she and I went to a pizza place. My blood sugar was super low so loud noises and sounds just annoyed me. At the restaurant she was being jovial and loud. I asked her in the literally nicest way possible if she could just relax a bit and that my blood sugar was low, and once we ate she could go back to being loud and bubbly. She got quiet and started crying saying that “I can’t be myself around you.” Then she proceeds to call an Uber and went home.

Another time, we were going to drive up to LA/Santa Monica for an afternoon. Left at 11am. Speed limit was 65 and I was going 70. She demanded I go faster since she wanted to get there faster. I told her that I’m not going faster since that was an area known for speed traps. She then turned her shoulder to me facing the window and started screaming at me to turn around and go home.

she broke up with her long term bf during first year uni, a week later she makes a list to fuck someone from each department, two weeks after meets me through friend and fucks me for the list, didnt want to continue the list afterwards and continued to date me to this day

I hate women so goddamn much.

cope

Classic latina shit. Makes me never want to date one again tbh. I'll probably have to make a decision soon with this girl I'm fwb with, she is hinting very strongly that she wants to be exclusive and gets upset whenever I tell her to ask her doctor about getting an IUD (she isnt on bc). I am straight up not going to give her any more pipe until she gets on some form of bc. It's ridiculous.

Ok, about a month ago I accidentally broke my wife's anus.
I recently got into panty stuffing and convinced her to stick a thong in her vagina while I assfucked her.
Doggy was alright, no problems at all, but when she switched to reverse cowgirl she started bleeding profusely, we even needed to throw out the blankets, It really looked like a crime scene.
I had her sit on ice for a couple hours while trying to reach our usual family doctor but in the end she chickened out because she didn't want that dirty old man anywhere near her holes and didn't want him to know we are degenerates.
We decided to go to a new doctor's that just opened near our place
The doctor is definitely her type, lean, a couple geeky tattoos, cool beard and glasses. Looks like he could be my younger brother.
So she pulls down her panties and shows her holes to him, I could se he really enjoyed the view even if she was still bleeding a bit from the ass.
The doctor put on some gloves and sticked his lubed up finger up my wife's asshole, to "feel" if she had any internal damage, I call bullshit, he just wanted to stick his finger inside her.
He sent us to grab some ointments, eat lean and drop the bottle for a couple weeks.
When we left the doctor's office my girl told me she really liked the dude, she was super wet from showing her holes to a stranger and her heart was still racing. Obviously.
I went back to the States for about a month to work.
When I arrive back to Mexico she usually gives me a welcome home blowjob while telling me all the dirty stuff she did or thought about while I was gone.
She mentions the young doctor when running her tongue through my balls and shaft.
I told her if she liked him so much we should go show him how well her ass healed to thank him, she dolled up, and so we did.
We are at the doctor's office again
He got super excited to see her again, in better shape, dressed up in a nice short black dress.

He did a general checkup on her and then she asked if he needed to check on her ass. He said it was not necessary since It's no longer bleeding.
She insisted, so we could make sure she's all healed.
She lifted her ass in all fours, pulled her dress up and her purple thong down and spread her ass cheeks for him.
The doctor enjoyed the view for a while and put on some gloves, lubed up his finger and stick it in her ass super gently.
He asked if it hurt. She moaned and asked him to push deeper, then to put another finger in.
She was moaning super loud and started teasing my dick through my pants.
She asked him if it was ok to give me a some head right there.
The doctor, as a true gentleman asked if she wanted him to go outside.
THIS FUCKING SLUT. She gave him the dirtiest of looks, looks she had only given me when we started dating and told him she wanted him to go INSIDE.
The doc sprinted to the door like a madman would and locked it.
She started sucking my dick and the doctor continued fingering her asshole while masturbating. He asked us if we are clean of STD's, to be honest we don't know, I fuck around, she fucks around, it wouldn't surprise me if we had some.
He looked in his drawer and nope, no condoms. He gave it some thought while stroking and said "fuck it, I'll schedule STD checkups for the three of us", my man. He got close to my wife and started slowly fucking my wife's vagina raw.

He was super gentle at first, she continued sucking me off like a total pro. I was honestly about to cum in her mouth when someone started knocking on the door. He told the person to go wait sitting.
When he got back from the interruption we switched places. She lied down face up on his desk, pulled her tits out and started giving him head while I fucked her pussy, she was super wet. We started going harder on her, she was moaning loudly, I bet someone should have been able to hear it.
She got down on her knees. and started double barreling us. Shit's gay af but feels great and it gets me super hard to know she's such a slut.
The doc pulled out his phone and asked him if he could snap a pic or two.
She didn't let him and told him to try to take a mental photo of it.
She got on all fours on his desk and we continued to take turns on her pussy and mouth.
At some point she was really gagging on his cock and I wanted to creampie her really bad but instead I asked the doc if her asshole looked healthy enough to take a dive inside. He handed me some lube, I squirted some on my dick and started pushing it in, and it went in super easy, tight, but easy. She continued sucking his dick but he got a bit jealous and she asked if he wanted to test drive her asshole too.
Then we took turns fucking her in the ass, the dude wanted to go back to mouth but she didn't let him, lol.
He came inside of her asshole, then I went in and came too.
He again pulled out his phone and asked if he could snap a pic showing no face. She allowed him to, and she even spread her ass cheeks for him and some of the cum dripped from her ass to her pussy.
And in the end the doc indeed scheduled free std tests for all three of us, they came out clean.
I love being married to a slut.

thats the dream, my gf and i are working towards that too

do it bro, you won't regret it

we're just having troubles looking for somewhere to start. this sounds like something you mightve done in the past, how did you go about it? or did you just so happen to meet people who were randomly fine with it

just go straight and tell her "I want you to be a slut", buy her skimpy clothing, lingerie, invest on her looks, and select a few friends that you trust enough to allow them into your girl, let her pick the one she likes the most, invite him over to your place and fuck her brains out, take turns, both at once, let it flow

alright thanks for the pointers, ill run it by her

post a pic of her bro, I'd love to see her before turning full slut