Hey Any Forumsros

Hey Any Forumsros,

I'm 23, been married for 7 years, have a child and a home, a stable gov job, all cars paid off, but I don't want this!

I don't know why, but I wanna leave, I wanna pack a bag, grab some cash, and pick a direction and just, go. I hate my day to day life. Don't get me wrong, I love my fam, but I want to backpack across the country by myself, fucking hot homeless bitches, catch all the STDs and have fun.

Obviously last part isn't true, but it makes it easier to say. Has anyone else ever felt like this? Is it normal? Is it just my age?

Inb4 kys you ungrateful douche, I tried and failed, all it showed me is there's way more to life than this.

Attached: 44f.png (680x515, 246.11K)

not my problem

So you married at 16? Only gypsies do that where I'm from

Where you from op?

>but I wanna leave
are you named tyrone

Attached: 1648460662056.jpg (225x225, 5.97K)

Is it even legal to marry at 16? Where are you from? India? Why the fuck would you marry at 16, you've no idea who you are, what you want, what you will become. Your now attached to someone who very well could end up too different than you. Your an idiot

i meant 53
my hand slipped

It's the past couple years OP. It affected everyone in a similar way, whether you realized what was happening or you went along with the whole thing.

I left my wife. Started a new. I miss her every day. I would suggest you just stay with your family and take a 2 week vacation

Yeah I got married at 16, what are you gonna do about it? Lmfao, cry? Call me an idiot all you want, I literally couldn't care less ya bozos

As to where I live, I love in the good ol USA, southern half to be sorta exact.

Maybe I do just need a vacation, but I dunno. I've just been having this feeling for the past 6 months

You probably need a hobby or some additional goals to work toward. My dumbass picked up longboarding in my 30's, and I plan on doing the Trans-America Trail soon on whatever beater-bike I can pick up for the sake of seeing the unfucked stretches of this country.

I wouldn't ditch the life you've built because you've found yourself unsatisfied. If you were actually unhappy with your situation that'd be another story, but the point is you don't need to abandon your current life to pursue new things that enrich yourself. That's probably a huge killer of relationships, couples thinking they cannot have interests that might not involve their other half.

Anyway, maybe take some classes for kicks or self-educate. It isn't hard to pirate slightly older editions of college textbooks. There might not be a more lucrative career to it but biology is fucking fascinating. I got on a huge botany binge watching Crime Pays on YT, but there's loads of other edu-tainment channels for other fields that might inspire you.

>23
>reddit spacing
>full 500 word 2 page essay
no im not reading all that you child fuck off saged

Married since you were 16? Mhmm.. right.

Suck my nuts butterface

Yeah, who knew just because you didn't think it was possible, that it is, in fact, possible. What?! No way! Lmfao, everyone is literally just sticking to this one detail, get over it, just because your dumbass was still fucking playing with Bakugan and jacking off every hour doesn't mean everyone was at that age. Expand your horizons bozos, there's a much bigger world out there with many different kinds of people. Stop falling into the beet category, it's sad.

Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for this, maybe I just need to get my mind off those feelings. Guess it's hobby time lol Glad to know I'm not alone, and that there's others out there who feel similar.

Homeless life is based. If you think its begging for change downtown, strung out on dope and eating out of garbage cans, youve been filtered. Or you are a junkie.

Attached: 90EE576B-084D-4966-80E5-2AAB6D6BFCE7.jpg (2896x2896, 1.11M)

>Guess it's hobby time
I should add that I wasn't also suggesting "distraction." I'm not religious and I've come to terms with defining my own "meaning" in life. If there is some existential issues underlying your current situation you need to nip that shit. Religious folks can live "knowing" something awaits them and there is a greater purpose. Irreligious folk, maybe speaking only for myself, it's time to get stoic, define one's own "purpose," recognize that purpose can change, etc.

Mortality is a cunt. "What do I do with my life" is a cunt. "What does it all mean" is a cunt. Fuck'em all good and proper while you enjoy the ride because, far as I can see, we only get one ticket and might as well not be miserable or captives to dread along the way.

Yeah, young kids are rough.

They make you build a whole new identity as Dad. Your young self has to die, and it hurts to give that up

I'd love to say "but it's all worth it" but that's a lie. It's just different. You're not as lonely, and family gives you more of a purpose in life.

But your days are full of doing stuff you don't want to. And you'll start to suck at everything you used to be good at.

If you base your identity on "I am especially good at work, vidya, or fitness" -- time intensive stuff -- sorry but it's gone. You've gotta be happy with being just mediocre at that like most people are now.

>mass reply
>reddit spacing
im still not reading your next 3 page 700 word essay. go turn it in to your female professor at lib cuck university

Its because you havnt lived out your youth. Everyone have done what you are saying or are doing it at your age.

Its not normal to live how you do with fam and all. At your age.

But whatever floats your boat

>I'm 23, been married for 7 years
>I don't know why....
user I ....

Midlife crisis piled on top of the 7 year itch. Do what this guy says instead of stupid shit you'll regret in a couple years

You got it daddy

Appreciate y'all's outlooks. I do believe it has something to do with me not really being able to be a kid, but decisions have already been made, no use in dwelling on it. When I talked to my psychiatrist, she also agreed that it was a big transition for me to undertake. I dunno man, I don't even know what drove me to post here of all places for advice, but I'm glad I did, at least you guys had more than 2 braincells and didn't get stuck on me being married since 16 lmfao

Does any of this ever get any easier? I've only lived 23 years, and really only the past 3 have been as an "adult", as in getting my gov'mnt job, paying off my house and cars, and starting to save for what I want to do in my life, which I don't even know what that'd be. It's all so confusing, I appreciate you guys tho. It helps to talk/write, forces me to comprehend what I'm saying in a way

Lol I don't wanna die at 46! jk I get what you mean