Should the homeless be allowed to have dogs or no...

Should the homeless be allowed to have dogs or no? It's pretty fucking pathetic thinking you own another creature when you can't even take care of yourself as a fully grown adult and have to literally beg actual adults to keep your worthless life going.

Attached: homelessbum.jpg (1440x700, 235.41K)

They should be rounded up and put into camps for orderly disposal.

They should be ground up into mulch and used to fertilize our produce

As long as their pets or homeless people in general don't become my problem I couldn't give a shit what they do.

Any nudes of the homeless chick. I would give her endless tamales for the taste of one nipple

How are they not taking care of themselves? They're surviving on the goddamn streets. Pretty big achievement. I don't think I could do it.

homeless people on average treat their dogs better (and obv. spend more time with them) than "normal" people do, so yeah

Isnt this a Norm McDonald joke.. the dogs looking at his owner thinking >> " man this is the fucking longest walk ever"

Almost ALL of the homeless and down and out people take care of their dogs first. I’ve seen dudes freezing on the street in Canada and next to them is their dog bundled up in a blanket.
Those dogs are often all they have, best friends…they get treated to everything first.

"Surviving" as a beggar is not really "taking care of yourself." As a fully grown adult, you are relying on other adults to live while contributing nothing of value to society. That's fucking pathetic.

It boils down to this concept of if your life isn't put together, you have no right to make another living being rely on your irresponsible ass. That applies to bums.

What do you think occurs when you work for someone else? You rely on them for your living.

For some people their dog is all they have and dogs are scientifically proven to be better companions than humans

Fuck off coombrain

>caring more about dogs than human beings
Not only should they be allowed to have dogs, they should be given them to eat. Fuck dogs

This is such an absurd perspective. You must be a rich idiot living in a bubble bought by daddy and mommy. Truly ignorant.

>contributing nothing of value to society
What are you contributing to society?

But you're working and contributing to something that benefits others, generally.

Boy, I'm sure you're a great person to deal with.
Nigger, a lot of them are homeless because they made 1 (one) mistake.
Or through no fault of their own.
Especially in the United States, if you're poor? You get fucked.
Got cancer? Too bad.
Got hurt? Too bad.
Can't afford rent because your kid had to go to the emergency room? Too bad.
"Well they should just get a better job!"
There aren't. Businesses don't like to hire the homeless. So they're left with the minimum wage jobs that often don't cover a month's rent.

>you can't even take care of yourself as a fully grown adult

I thought this is what you conservatives wanted - Americans too poor to keep a roof over their heads - scare all the proles into working menial minimum wage jobs to keep every one docile - IOW: it's not a bug; it's a feature.

BTW, do you still live with your parents? Do you have a job that pays your rent?

Not going into specifics, but I help to deliver things that help a broad range of people and their health.

I was only pretending to be horny

I live on my own, and I have a job that pays my mortgage, kid.

>uber driver
Very cool, society would collapse without you specifically

Absolutely not. These dip shits will walk these dogs around Los Angeles when it's 100+ degrees outside. Burning the shit out of their feet on hot asphalt with no food or water.

Generally…sometimes…but the whole concept that everyone needs to be endlessly working for productivity so to be valid is insane.

this. humans > dogs

The concept that it's ok to be a fully grown adult who scrapes by entirely on the work of others is insane. It should be illegal to give homeless people anything for free.

>you are relying on other adults to live while contributing nothing of value to society. That's fucking pathetic.
So exactly like advertisers, some managers, those in the hospital, and disabled folks?

Are we asking the right question here?
Is the greatest homelessness concern really pets?

Attached: 489787487867687.png (450x443, 160.36K)

work to you die to make me rich. that's all you chattle are good for.

you would be homeless to if you didn't live in your moms basement...
>you will never own a home