Get up cocksuckers, it's all over

>Get up cocksuckers, it's all over

Attached: cassidyhutchison.jpg (1200x811, 77.43K)

she single handedly rekt the entire republican party.

whajr

I wanna cum on her moustache

She has very nice milkers. She should show them off to the world.

i lol'd when she described how trump threw his lunch at the wall and got ketchup everywhere
what an unhinged manchild lmao

Every person involved with Trump said she's a liar.

Attached: 1646627558462.jpg (1016x1024, 126.39K)

Degenerate liars project. More news at 11

Am i supposed to be surprised by that?

Of course they would lol. Did you expect them to just throw their hands up and say, "Well gentlemen the jig is up. Yes here is all the horrible things we did...."

Attached: 269570883_252374973660225_2665374534807661719_n.jpg (1125x844, 104.97K)

incoming

Attached: 1646801377201.jpg (479x478, 22.4K)

Ikr. I was telling a friend about it and he said "It was probably McDonalds or something. He was upset he didn't get the happy meal toy."

I'm so excited. Even though I know this is politics and there's a very good chance no one will do anything, I'm still so excited.

She's lying and secret service agents would testify to that. I bet we won't see any SS agents at this farce though. I'd pity you idiots who believe anything the left puts out if you weren't helping destroy the country.

Absolutely nobody mentioned in her testimony has disputed her account lmao

Ivan are all sleeping I guess.

> the American "left"

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-164110.png (1818x2048, 297K)

This is nothing more than a dog n pony show. If they had anything on him or hos admin there would be a real criminal trial with discovery and cross examination. This is all theatre for the weak minded.

Holy fucking man-face, look at that 5 o'clock! Shhhheeeeeeessh

How do you grab a steering wheel in a limo when there's a wall of steel and glass separating the driver from the passengers in the back?

so from what i gather this bitch is 25 (yikes) and is "testifying" by making up unprovable hearsay?

So what you are saying here is you don't understand how the US government works?

secret service will testify to the committee in a later hearing, and they will probably corroborate her testimony if not add even more details.

I believe the driver and someone else that was there in the motorcade is planning on testifying now

It brought a couple of Trump's henchmen out of hiding so I call it success

Have we heard any denials from anyone other than Trump? Giuliani? Mark Meadows? Pence? John Eastman?

Notice how everyone accusing Trump of crimes speaks under oath. No one has offered any defense of Trump under oath. All of Trump's supports keep silent when questioned under oath.

They have sealed testimony from the secret service involved in for example the limo tantrum. You think their testimony contradicts her's when they know it will come out eventually? Keep dreamin buddy.

>say the exact opposite of provable reality
>"mom, I'm getting better at trolling!"
It's time to grow up.

If only it were true

No, someone told some random person on Twitter that a Secret Service agent would testify it didn't happen. And yet you're calling other people idiots for believing things...

Yep, they are testifying she is lying and making shit up. She got promoted very fast, she's sucking someone's dick.

Just the secret service shitting on the most salacious parts

meh, free thinking is too hard. i prefer being a mindless sheep

Its not looking very good for Republicans right now. They pissed off the democrats and now having this hearing about what a piece of shit the president was. I don't think there's anywhere else for undecided voters to go to this coming election. Not to mention the young voters will be old enough to vote next election so it'll be even easier for the democrats.

>Slide to the left.

>criminal
hey Iavn...did you know in America criminal charges can be brought testifying before congress?
> the more you know

link to them denying under oath

>she's sucking someone's dick
Does that make you feel better? Is it easier to swallow what's happened user?

Absolutely nothing will happen. Republicans have siezed control if everything that matters. In a matter of months American law will make Saudi Arabia or the UAE look wildly liberal in comparison. BUY FUCKING GUNS NOW. They're coming for us all. The USA us over.

This is a hearing, basically a report to the American people on what lead up to Jan 6th. If the DOJ is interested then they can pursue criminal charges.

If the DOJ decided to indict Trump, then it'll go to trial with lawyers, cross examination, etc. Makes me laugh when Donny whines about it though. He either is lying to his base about the purpose of the Jan 6th committee or he himself doesn't actually know about the govt he spent 4 years leading.

I'm not sure about that. Like I said the supreme court ruling has made their chances at power less likely. The Republicans have given up their carrot on a stick for voters that was "we're going to ban abortion". Well the did. What now? On top of that the Democrats are more pissed than ever. And now there's the hearing. It keeps looking more and more bad for the right.

The left also got some dumb bitch to claim Brett Kavanaugh was a gang rapist. Which was also a fake story.

Your side has no remaining credibility.

Prove it was fake.

Just pointing out a fact, women are inherently useless at any job they do and only move up by smoking powerful dicks.

So much this