Confession thread. What's the worst thing you've done?

confession thread. What's the worst thing you've done?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9.15K)

fucked my sugargirl in the ass, i knew she didnt want it, but she needed the money

Not me but some retard in my 8th grade year decided to create a nazi group chat dedicated to posting pictures of jews getting raped

I live near the largest cocaine producers in the world and therefore there is plenty of that and it is common for people to sell it in the neighborhoods, I was selling merchandise for almost 2 years and sometimes when I ran out of product I used to put I boric acid or talcum instead of coke before delivering them, good portions of money I earned in those days, it is easy to deceive people if you have tricks lol

I'm hopelessly addicted to sharing pictures of my girlfriend. It either stops now, or I kill myself.

Share them then faggot

Have you ever groped a girl in a crowded bus, or at a concert? Or groped a friend or family member in her sleep?

Or have you creeped on your friends and family? Cum in their stuff? Steal their nudes?

Would love to chat about any and all of the stuff above.

My kik and wik is: mattmadsen2211

I often work in people's homes to perform maintenance. Any chance I get whilst unattended, I will scour the house for panties and jerk off in them.

I get hard thinking about my wife getting railed by her ex. I just imagine her enjoying getting fucked by him. She said she never came when she was with him but she still liked it

fuck off with your bait spam glownigger

Do something useful for a change. Die. You ugly fucking fat cuck.

I hope you get shot you fucking sex predator

Ew imagine being a cuck. You're a fucking cunt. Spineless useless turd. Your fetish is wrong and i hope you get outted you jewish nigger

Fuck yeah daddy keep talking to me like that

When my daughters were babies, I'd dip my cock head in honey, and let them use it for a pacifier.

Thats the spirit tho. Cant deny your energy bud.

Fake asf. You're not edgy. You're not controversial. You're nothing. Go back to fapping on loli threads lmao

Not the worst, but watched my neighbor fucking last week.
> live in a city
> close my blinds at night
> house somewhat across, 70 yards maybe. one floor above mine has light in the window
> notice the silhouette of two people sitting on the window sill/roof
> younger guy and woman, estimate earlier 20s
> my room is dark, keep looking
> body language says romantic talk while looking at skyline
> they start making out
> I grab my binoculars
> I wanted to go to bed an hour ago
> they go inside, keep making out
> due to the angle, I can only see the part of the room above the window
> they disappear
> 10 minutes pass
> I guess no show for me, no idea where the bed is or if it is in another room
> about to close my blinds for good
> see movement. My neighbors back, the girls' leg on his shoulder.
> he is pounding her good, adjusting his angle
> he moves, from the shadow in the room I can see he keeps pumping, I assume she turned around for some doggy
> keep waiting. shadows stop.
> not even jerking myself, just watching
> I look away, when I turn back the window is partly open
> guess it is over for good
> she gets up and I get a good view from the waist up. Average face, nice tits, big smile, seems like he did a good job. pulls up her panties, puts on a tshirt, lies back down.

Highlight of my week, I should kms

I kept coming back to Any Forums long after I realized it was a completely fake site with threads - obviously created by mods - meant to generate arguments, and therefore, traffic.

All because it was long ago a valid, interesting site.

See:

Not the worst thing nor one of the most autistic but i remembered it just now soo
>Be like 6-7
> Find a little piece of hardened shit in my ass
>Put it in my nose
>Keep doing this for 2-3 years till i realised how retarded i am

I'm on day 78 of killing these threads and I will never stop. As punishment for making this thread I will increase my big fat niece cock larping.

Because secret threads are gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay.

Attached: Ready to Niece roll.png (775x915, 549.53K)

That's big fat gay niece cock talk

Hooked up with my neighbors wife. She'd send me nudes and tell me when he'd be gone. Went on for about 2 years.

That's gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay.