Hi Any Forums. i read about this place in the news and from what i hear you're the toilet bowl of the internet...

hi Any Forums. i read about this place in the news and from what i hear you're the toilet bowl of the internet. i hear you come here to spread all kinds of hate, but especially racism, so i just wanted to start a conversation.

1) are you really racist or are you just trying to shock?

2) if you are, then why are you racist?

3) why does my skin colour affect what you think about me?

4) does it come from a place of insecurity and jealousy, because bascially all the most successful people in sport and music right now are black?

genuinely interested to hear what you've got to say, if you're actually capable of intelligent conversation

Attached: image.jpg (633x1003, 51.6K)

Dump truck faced Nigger thinks she’s going gunna wave her fried chicken around. Maybe try a 360 and the rope.

Attached: IMG_3293.jpg (550x705, 63.25K)

not one of those racism posting lunatics. skin color doesn't mean a damn thing. I swear half the posts that are spewing nonsense are all made by the same 3-4 people

KANGZ

Attached: IMG_3102.jpg (350x396, 52.37K)

Probably bait but you don't look very intelligent, needs timestamp

You seemed to have even fucked up your time stamp.

Attached: IMG_3666.jpg (247x250, 21.38K)

love that the best you can do is attack my personal appearance and drop some racial slurs. i'll put you down as incapable of intelligent conversation then yeah?

Attached: image.jpg (630x1108, 53.23K)

You're looking pretty good

that's good to know. i sort of assumed everybody here was either racist or trying to be controversial. why do you come here then? if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: image.jpg (629x1133, 53.06K)

Imma b honest. You look like you got heaven filters on your face. Would still love to see your tits

There's some diamonds in the rough here and there, mostly on b to laugh at a lot of the dumb shit people post and say, other than the usual racism/transphobia you never quite know what you're gonna see

This is a larp from a few months ago.

To start a conversation post tits with timestamp.

What is that monkey doing on this board

shut up you fucking idiot, fuck you

I don’t have to attack your personal appearance. Niggers are absolute garage ever other race hates you. Personally what fid it for me was the riots. Mom an pop shops out of business chimps walking down the streets with guns at night. Grocery stores being closed for weeks after. It was u real. I think we should wipe you animals from existence and I can tell you are not the person you n your picture.

Attached: IMG_3392.gif (500x266, 428.5K)

Tits or gtfo, if you don't know the rules just ask

lol no. you're never going to see my tits

if something like 'monkey' or 'chimp' was going to offend me, do you really think i would've made this post? call me what you want, I literally don't give a shit

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1800, 123.66K)

Put Shoe on Head

Pussy ot gtfo

Was every single black person in the country doing that?

Why are blacks the racist of all people?

Racism is bullshit. Drop nudes ffs u hot af! no matter what skincolour u have

Timestamp, troon.

1) Yep. Somewhat racist.
2) A mixture of meeting black people irl and seeing them online and in the news.
3) The skin color just acts as an indicator of what you're probably like. It isn't a gaurantee.
4) Nah, I'm shit at sports and music even by white standards. I'm a nerd at heart.

To expand a bit on 3 and 4:
I have met blacks that are very nice people, and seem to be alright. For the most part, most of them want to be left alone. But those are the older ones who don't feel they need to prove something, either to me or "society."
It's the young ones I dislike.

This LARP gets no more attention. Posters below here are feeding the ego of a fat bald man desperately trying to fill his life with replies in lieu of socialization.

Larp, nigger, woman aren’t on Any Forums.

Your face tells me you are bad at photo editing.

show your tits, half-breed cunt