Does anyone remember this?

does anyone remember this?

Attached: EDD249F0-B535-4DB5-B1E6-7B7161AA7064.jpg (638x476, 85.68K)

trying to forget

Oblivion was top tier. That generation of consoles was the golden era, it’s all been downhill since.

unfortunately

that game gave me anal warts and hard gas.

Trying to play any game on those flip phones was such a pain in the ass

Why are Bethesda RPGs so popular? I've tried Skyrim and Fallout 3 and couldn't get into them because the combat felt like dogshit.

its normie games, but play it enough and u can have a lot of fun. I like the clunkyness a little actually

For me they're just really easy to get lost in. That's the main appeal. I can lose myself pretty easily in a fallout game.

No, That was a nigger who raped you

The main appeal was the world the game takes place in, neat things to discover, interesting and unique story's and what not. If your into that kind of thing you can get lost in the games for hours.
No one plays Bethesda games for the combat.

>Fallout 3
Thats really where you went wrong, new vegas is like cheap af rn because of summer sale
Skyrim is a meme really, unless you are into fantasy shit its not great
Bethesda RPGs in general are memes

Attached: 240.jpg (240x160, 8.86K)

oh my God….. i forgot about the fucking n gage.

No but i remember playing Call of Duty: World At War Mobile on my LG Rumor on the bus home from school. What a piece of shit lol

Attached: 32FF08CB-B3F4-4270-B0D4-6FEC4DB7D368.jpg (194x259, 15.34K)

That makes sense. For me, combat is by far the most important thing in a game. If a game has a deep world and interesting lore, that's a nice bonus, but that alone can't carry a game for me.

How old are you?

In a row?

You're a cod player, aren't you? Nah, Fortnite. You love teh Fortnite.

n0rMiE gAmEs. Faghot.

Lulz.

>top tier
>retarded scaling system
>hideous models
>less shit than morrowind
>worse gameplay than Skyrim
Silence, retard.

Nah. The only FPSes I've ever really gotten into were the Half Life games, and CS. But I've never really been a PC gamer. I grew up on 8 and 16 bit action games like Contra, Ninja Gaiden, and Street Fighter. I've never really been big on RPGs either, having only really dabbled a bit in older FF games.

I've never even played Fortnite. The building mechanic sounds lame, if it wasn't for that I likely would have tried it.

damn you shills and fanboys are cringe, be you, still playing video games 20+, browsing Any Forums, posting cringe
ywnbaw kys