PSA that there are only approximately 33,177,600 billion combinations of pixels on a full hd tv/monitor...

PSA that there are only approximately 33,177,600 billion combinations of pixels on a full hd tv/monitor. even with a 4k its just somewhere around 109,158,400 billion possible. that being said it would take around 10.5 billion years of 60 fps playback on 100 monitors to go through it all. that being said, since the goal is to cycle through them all regardless of their content you could make a very simple program that would do them all in order and produce framerates in the thousands even with a 2018 budget card. if you could produce 6 million fps with rendering farm or whatever (very much achievable with even just 3 modern machines in parallel) you would get 189,216,000,000,000 billion frames a year, thus calculating literally every frame possible even in 4k, then you can copyright literally everything that isn't already and essentially charge every video content producer a royalty in theory. just food for thought. also, i'm trying to make super efficient solar algae farms for oil manufacturing and power generation combined, along with smaller scaled versions for consumer use. anyone who wants to donate for a startup here's a algorand adress:V5QUIUQXMNN3Y3BZORLYBSQ2WBXAAZUD27E4B64E4JA3XVIE7JALEULUYQ

and a bitcoin: bc1qpttzf2qgu6kwgv07r74u7ajkt68x9exq6zgjzc

i also intend to make a really cheap and powerful engine that will use said oil. screw gas prices and electric cars.

Attached: oof numbers.png (950x720, 13.96K)

Attached: 539q0d.jpg (666x375, 58.76K)

Okay I hereby claim the entire Library of Babel as my intellectual property

>charge every video content producer a royalty
>189,216,000,000,000 billion frames a year

How long until the royalty surpasses the cost of storage?

And think: at least of those images would be OP's mother getting her asshole turned inside out by a pack of wild niggers. Sounds worth it to me!

I’m afraid your numbers are off
1920x1080= about 2 million pixels
Imagining each pixel has only 1 state, on/off that’s still 2^2000000 combinations which is over a googol
Now that number gets even bigger because it would ACTUALLY be (256^3)^2000000 for every rgb value for every pixel
Needless to say you cannot just get a big ol setup and cycle through all these possibilities even at ridiculous framerates

Sorry meant 2 states (on/off) ie 1 bit

Got a link to the algae farm project? I'd like to have a look, I work in AI research and use crypto funding as well.

Bullshit

Please explain why, I explained my reasoning I would like to know yours

Thats what im saying how about some promotion instead of asking for handouts. Generate some interest for Christs sake!

i approximated 16 instead of 16.5, otherwise all my numbers matched. reminder that i said approximately.

You said 100000. Billion then other guy goes its actually a minimum of a google. You go: thats what i meant. Come on bro

Searching through those images would be more time consuming than anything else. Needle in a planet sized haystack.

i only have computer simulations atm, i want to officially kick it of on a popular funding site after i get a functional prototype and test it. i aim to make it as cheap and available as possible so it won't need much to get production kicked off. i just added that as a afterthought because you never know, someone might throw something my way lol. geez these captchas are tricky.

yup, its just one of those theoretically possible? yes. practical/doable? not really. my calculations didn't account for storing or transferring the generated numbers just cycling. each pixel has 3 8 bit color channels plus a additional optional brightness and/or alpha. assuming you had a absolute fastest storage device it would still not be able to keep up with the rendering, not to mention pcie lane saturation or the time it takes to store/retreive from gpu memory.

The number in your picture is 33000000 million while in your post you say 33000000 billion …? what

yeah i just smashed that together in ms paint because you need a image to start a thread on Any Forums.

ok so which number is the right one? And how did you calculate it?

you said the other user’s number was bullshit but at least he explained it

it thinks the number is spam or i would post it. ive tried moving it around and putting spaces but no dice. its 255 cubed multiplied with 1920 times 1080.