What's happening to my thigh...

What's happening to my thigh? It was kind of itchy two days ago and now it looks like this and feels bruised and swollen.

Attached: leg.jpg (908x1210, 426.54K)

RIP OP

l4d lookin ass

luks lik u gawt da munkeepawks

Aids. Say goodbye to your family

family guy super aids

That's the first sign of hair loss. You will go bald soon

Folliculitis is a common skin condition in which hair follicles become inflamed. It's usually caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. At first it may look like small red bumps or white-headed pimples around hair follicles — the tiny pockets from which each hair grows. The infection can spread and turn into nonhealing, crusty sores.

Pop them and show us

Bacterial folliculitis. This common type is marked by itchy, white, pus-filled bumps. It occurs when hair follicles become infected with bacteria, usually Staphylococcus aureus (staph). Staph bacteria live on the skin all the time. But they generally cause problems only when they enter your body through a cut or other wound.

I told you not to get the vax but you didnt listen. now look at you

Just see a doctor, you coward.

That's mega-AIDS. Rest in peace, homo

What part of your thigh? If that's higher up near the scrote, then those could be herpes papules.

Attached: C5EE06DB-9FEA-4F9F-83A1-D54EE405AECD.jpg (1125x944, 248.4K)

Top guess is bacterial folliculitis. Maybe herpes zoster but can’t tell from the distribution and your weird translucent skin.

Monkey pox…

Shouldn’t have hone to that raid an danced with those men op

u have shingles

nigger u got monke pox

Scabies you dirty fucking sewer ogre. Burn it off.

the folliculitis guys are probably right, but could potentially be something viral

go to a doctor dummy

Go buy Polysporin tonight. Clean that shit off with a face cloth and warm/hot water & soap. DO NOT use the same face cloth again without washing it fully and completely in the wash. Cover that up with gauze/large sized band aids/paper towel & tape kind of thing.

Go see a doctor if it doesn't improve in a few days. Remember typical cuts take 10 days to heal so that's the kind of range to expect some change. If it grows more than that area, go to a doctor asap.

Staph infection is no joke. So don't fuck around and ignore it. You want to clean your hands with warm water and soap every time you touch it. Also change/wash your clothing & bedding more often. You probably got this from sweating and rubbing that area with your clothing. But you may have transferred an infection from somewhere else.

I'm jealous, I'd love to pop all those bad boys.