Thoughts on my GF?

Thoughts on my GF?

Attached: DSC05135.jpg (2237x3557, 1.86M)

face?

Ass and asshole pics of her please

Full body nude

won't post her face. Here is one of her tits tho

Attached: IMG_7121.jpg (414x407, 42.67K)

here is one of her ass

Attached: DSC05099.jpg (2464x3897, 946.5K)

Oh wow
Sit on my face please
Would she like that

hy not wanna see the pretty to complete the pic

she probably would lol

indian?

Discord please

good eye! Yes she is indian. I'm white if that matters

I was actually betrayed by the legal guardians of my childhood. It was very obvious. They began obsessing over the news broadcastings while emphasizing their interests in politics, obviously for the money, before undermining my position as a human being and accusing me of being irrational, impulsive and unruly. I therefore have little moral interest when estimating the worth of thievery, bribery or embezzling. Based upon principle, I have greater priorities like murder, rape and child abuse. However, based upon personal impact, my ego is bruised and I abhor Capitalism. I'm certainly glad to lack a bone of hipocrisy in this department and therefore loath not the act but the psychology of thieves, of embezzlers and of the public. Just think about the embezzlers who actually do usurp millions of dollars of educational funds leaving children in an academic squalor. The public does admire such people and don't tell me that they don't because they do. It is the degradation of human life in preference of monetization. That's Capitalism. Its obviously enriching when you obtain the money but no one likes being the victim and everyone complains about the world that it creates. Avoid being impertinent. Be responsible. And avoid envy when earning merit.That is common sense extending back centuries and it is sense of thought that is abhorred by modern day humanity.

another one of her in these see through dresses

Attached: DSC05123 (1).jpg (3056x3668, 1.74M)

What's your discord

personally I love her ass, so here is one more (she's on the left)

Attached: DSC05090.jpg (2873x3310, 969.8K)

More of right?

what's your username

here's another

Attached: DSC05030.jpg (2216x3551, 1.56M)

lockedup1313#6398

very nice, who is she?

Nice larp faggot, I’ve seen these pics weeks ago you’re not special

Attached: D8AA1D02-8118-436E-A499-E5D1EC20E89C.gif (959x803, 1.76M)

thats y he wont show her face

her aunt. here is her cunt!

Attached: DSC05029.jpg (2209x3387, 1.54M)

ur a cunt show their faces

both are very hot. did you fuck the aunt?

I wish. I was just the photographer here. Her aunt is pretty wild tho

i'd suck her tits for hours

keep going with her please!

chink/10

Attached: wow nigg.png (1182x500, 394.02K)