Tell me about Vancouver. What it is like?

Tell me about Vancouver. What it is like?

Attached: Vancouver Skyline view.jpg (1524x1521, 451.56K)

Expensive. But pretty nice to visit.

American, here. Went there a couple of times
in the 90's. Loved it. Could have lived there.
Too expensive now, from what I hear.

Where would you live now, America or Canada?

Attached: everything-is-expensive.jpg (444x414, 37.18K)

...We stand on guard for thee...

Depends.. would you want to live in a 3rd world country where citizens need to have assault rifles to be safe in their own homes?

Why don’t you go there instead of asking us?

Currently living in the West End. 1450 for a 1 bedroom to floor high rise. The never ending rain and clouds all winter are maddening, but the actual geography of the area is quite beautiful. The city is just like any city; cafes, bars, Korean bbq, cafes, bars, Shwarma, cafes, bars, Japanese bbq.
The homeless is a bit rough…
All in all…probably the best place to post up in Canada.

Garbage and boring fatburger though

Worse than California

I wanted to ask
But yeah. I don't need a gun to feel myself fuller actually. You guys seem different from people of other boards I've visited. They straight up tell me Canada is a shithole.

A fuckton of asians, kind of weird since canada is so white.

>>fuck ton of asians
Will I be able to find a wifu if I go there?

Attached: 1655695222547m.jpg (1024x1024, 86.08K)

Attached: 1647392511092.webm (640x360, 705.1K)

Attached: 1634289658032.webm (640x360, 1.41M)

Fair, Chinese food is banger

I live in Vancouver. What do you want to know?

>You guys seem different from people of other boards I've visited. They straight up tell me Canada is a shithole.

It's not a complete shithole, but there seems to be a number of my fellow Canadians here who think more of my country than I do.

Be prepared to shell out big bucks if you want your own home there.

The only decent thing the liberals did was ban foreigners from buying property in Canada for the next two years. Jesus Christ, our housing market is beyond inflated and landowners need to cash out within the next few months before their $1million properties revert back to $250,000 properties.
>TL;DR fuck chinks

Yeah.. Americans that have never left their home state, let alone country, talking about a place they've never been..