Tell me something good that has happened to you recently in these fucked up times

tell me something good that has happened to you recently in these fucked up times

Attached: ddca12d41bf7a80e4e9e580e49c5279f.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

my dog has started doing that thing where you hug him and he flops his head on your arm

I found an ADHD drug that works without comedowns (atomoxetine)

Had a kid,very cute and white

I got paid today

My daughter killed herself after fucking a nigger

I fucked my lady and ate a bagel. It was nice

Well, within the last year I lost about $40,000 thanks to this crypto crash, and I am cripplingly lonely as fuck. I lost my job because I was too depressed to go to work, so now I am looking for a nice job in a grocery store or something where I can maybe get a gf or something. I would say, the only positive thing to happen to me is that my depression has finally gotten bad enough where it finally overpowers my eating disorder. Up until last year, I was 300lbs, however, as of typing this, I am like 2220lbs. I think I will start going to the gym to finally get the rest of this weight off and get Any Forums maybe. I have been told that exercising can help with the depression. Then, if I get a girlfriend, maybe I will finally be happy for the first time since elementary school. Anyway, sorry for ranting.

tl;dr I lost like 80 lbs this year.

I met a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything :)

reconnected with an old crush. she spent the night with me.
adorable

I just came out as trans to my parents and they accepted me! and i'm turning 21 soon to!

>I just came out as trans to my parents and they accepted me!
he said something good, not something degenerate

congrats user

>reconnected with an old crush. she spent the night with me.
I have dreamed about this for a while now, but I have no idea how I should go about it. I sent her a message on instagram a few months and she left me on sent so I am pretty sure she is not interested anymore, but I know for sure she was at one point. Might I ask how you went about reconnecting with your old crush?

congrats!

Kys

I detrooned myself and took the redpill

Attached: 84287182.jpg (684x640, 317.7K)

I finished the first draft of what will be a novel trilogy.

I got a raise at work. It's 2,500 more a year which ends up being 60 bucks more per pay check. So it doesn't feel like a lot but it's better than nothing. At least it helps with the gas prices going up and my health insurance going up.

Other than that literally nothing good has happened recently. Everyday is the same. I think I'm going to wind up just moving to a new state and trying to start over a new life for myself. I've been thinking about that a lot more and I'd like to do it while I'm still young enough.

thats awesome king

Attached: EPta_zsX0AAXRgD.jpg (854x960, 46.47K)

Good luck user

I realized what a horrible son I was, and I sat down in front my mother and begged her for forgiveness, and she told me that she never thought I was a bad son, an asshole teenager for sure but that describes all teenagers. Then she hugged me and I cried. Since then I have started to see the beauty in the world again, I enjoy drawing again, and I finally love myself. Every time I think about it it makes me cry, and a smile spreads on my face. Just like pic related.

TL:DR A mothers love pulled me from my pessimistic wallowing

Attached: adwa.png (400x388, 136.65K)

it was mostly luck tbh
she found me on facebook and started getting nostalgic. she friended me like a month ago and after some texting I asked if she wanted to hang out sometime.
No

thanks pal. things could be worse.

I'm not the best person for life advice at all, but hey if your at a dead end job that you feel isn't going anywhere, starting over could very well put your life in a new, better direction.

Hey that's fucking awesome, what's it about user?

that's great bro, sounds like you have a loving mother which is something alot of people cant say. be grateful for her and give her alot of love and care while you still have her

Attached: 27eyr5.jpg (480x480, 74.3K)

Cyberpunk, dystopian. Fall from grace type of story, where a character sets out with good intentions but has to make progressively more difficult choices until she eventually ends up as bad or worse than the people she was trying to stop at the start. Haven't written second draft yet. Dreading to even try. Fear of failure, impostor syndrome, the works. Also, thanks for this thread. There's too much hate and edgy mcedge going on.

Attached: LR.jpg (1920x1080, 873.51K)

Nothing, everything has gone against me

Attached: 950FA2B8-2741-4180-A5DE-DC970B82CA07.jpg (320x289, 21.05K)