Yes, I'm a negro. Born and bred. Born in Louisiana, raised in Ohio

Yes, I'm a negro. Born and bred. Born in Louisiana, raised in Ohio.
My question is, and it's an important question to me, is why in the fuck do Democrats think that giving us free shit, giving us a pass in scholastic achievements, and thinking that the crimes we commit do not matter?
Any Forums usually tells the truth. Give it to me rough. I don't agree with any of the above.

Attached: image000000(1).jpg (1536x2048, 171.91K)

They want the black vote.

Coon.

Democrats are the real racists.

The government thinks you are too stupid to pull yourself out of poverty like every other exploited group in America did. I would be fucking angry too.

MUH DEMOCRATS
BUT REPUBLICANS?
SCOTUS!

Shut the fuck up, nigger monkey.

Attached: noi.jpg (660x358, 70.14K)

dick pic and time stamp or GTFO

Who allowed you to speak, nigger!

kek

>only person getting the Spartacus joke

Because you're just a means to an end for them to get votes and virtue signal. They think you're stupid and so they treat you like you are by giving you cookies and nodding their heads when it helps them to do so.

>only person who cares

They can help you all they want and you dumb niggers dont do anything to get ahead. They get to look like theyre standing up for something at your expense

Democrats don't see you as human or individual, they see you as a mob. So they say what you want to hear then let the mob do what it's going to do. Unfortunately it works since everything is console wars and picking a side these days instead of thinking for yourself.

you will never be black

/r/AsABlackMan

The Dems are mad the Republicans freed their slaves and this is their revenge.

They are shoving blacks in our faces because we wanted to give you a fair shot. We wanted you to play the same game we do -- build your own future.

They are trying to rob Americans of their futures and make us all slaves again. There will be blood.

Trust me. I'm a black man

Attached: b04a5456d957a221d9b5519f8ae3a1d6--robert-downey-jr-black-man.jpg (474x555, 42.42K)

Go back redditnigger

Attached: 1616103805570.jpg (890x580, 145.81K)

Thank fucking God

Attached: 1590703043390.jpg (1000x666, 148.54K)

Because Democrats are white supremacists.

Yes, you are a troll. Born and Bred. KYS.

Dude your a troll and definitely white