I really need advice

I really need advice

2 weeks ago I started seeing this girl from Tinder who had just broken up with her bf. She spent 4 days straight with me, and left her dog with me for a weeks. Fast forward to now and they're back together. 2 days ago they invited me over, which turned into a threesome.

She disclosed to me she has dissociative identity disorder, and half an hour in to the act she snapped saying I hit her, and that I should leave before she transitions. Her ex (bf?) and I just looked at each other in confusion, and he had the look that it has happened before.

Today she called apologizing for her response, that I did indeed hit her, that I would've gotten beat if she entered into her alter, and that she/they still want to be friends. Apparently she/he also really did not like that I once looked at him and said "she's really tight", because that was objectifying to her and her bf sees her as a "queen", and they're a unit again (her words).

The issue is I really fell for her and her words, and she kept saying nobody's treated her like me in years and stuff like that. Her clothes are still everywhere in my apartment, and I have a month left before my student visa expires. Her smell is still everywhere and I really can't get her off my mind, but she sees me as a demon who literally hit her face, but still wants to be friends - from going to making fall plans together. We're both in our mid 20s.

Sorry for the wall of text, just really drunk and high and sad

Attached: 871103DD-5E30-4823-9A7A-C6D4286968E2.png (230x219, 7K)

Fug dat bish

You know what you must do

You stuck your dick in crazy.

something something crazy dick, dick in crazy something like that

I never even thought of asking her as she basically immediately moved in, and I really thought I would see her more. Feels worse than the breakup with my ex of 1 year

Word spaghetti

Attached: 1655885322629.jpg (300x400, 24.79K)

ghost her and fuck her best friend

she is basically giving you license to hit her. she wants you to get rough with her, especially during sex. this is 100% obvious. if you have ever wanted to know what it is like to physically dominate a woman in an extreme way, this is your chance. if you don't understand this, you are not qualified to abuse her and she'll soon lose interest in you.

verification not required

Attached: 1654447324418.jpg (1012x660, 141.33K)

"Alter" is a term that originated on t*mblr; DID is 100% a made-up disorder exploited exclusively by attention starved sluts. It is a mockery of (the incredibly rare) multiple personality disorder that sjw-types appropriated when "anxiety" became too popular (and thus no longer the attention grabber it used to be). Run. Run and never look back.

Never heard of this take on DID. Care to explain more?

She even entered an alter when she was here, which was a 16 year old girl who she enters either on command or when she feels threatened, and when she enters that alter she becomes sexual and has sex has an escape. Even her voice and everything changed

you're going to let a crazy woman ruin your life and reputation because you've confused lust with affection.

you're an actual dumbfuck. You're an easy mark. Any man in this day and age with how bad accusations can get, would run and hide from a woman who casually claimed assault against them. You? you're in love?

Get fucked retard

Attached: 1653952933738.jpg (861x677, 41.88K)

sounds like she's got a bunch of personality disorders. Either she's has created differrent versions of herself as coping mechanism for trauma or she watched the movie "Split" and wants attention and an easy excuse for her negative behaviour

EITHER WAY RUN!!!

ahh the lives of weirdos.

You know back in the day it was reality TV before reality TV existed.

Attached: 1645053720559.jpg (748x751, 72.58K)

sounds like less of an invitation for rough play and more of mentally unstable girl testing the boundaries of what OP will accept/challenge in her behaviour.

all the girls I did rough stuff too were consent focused and super open and clear about it.

this sounds like a legitimately crazy person or a woman pretending to be crazier than she is for attention and for future excuses

thats not how multiple personality disorder works. You dont get differnet personas with different ages, that shit is made up

You dated someone who just broke up.

You're the rebound.

Don't look into yourself on this, don't look into her. A rebound relationship happens often after someone breaks up. It's not out of true feelings but the fact that the person is so used to being in a relationship they're trying to return to their normal.

Then it will inevitably fall apart in a few weeks to months once the person rebounding realizes this isn't the same as before, and will then start moving on.

I've done it unintentionally to a girl once. It happens. Just move on OP, and learn that if someone just came out of a relationship, they are most definitely not ready to jump into a new one in any real sense.

Attached: IMG_0459.jpg (496x496, 153.53K)

Even you can see that you have to get out of there, you just don't have the balls. Even now she can fuck up your life. To be sure, before you get out of there, be sure to get her confession in text that you didn't hit her. Then get some balls and get the fuck out. You'll find someone else, or if you want your life to get fucked over remain there dude.

she's damaged for sure. but since she accuses op of hitting her, then apologizes to him, insists he did hit, but still "wants to be friends" means she is into the abuse and actually wants it for whatever twisted reason. i have known girls that want to be abused, humiliated, and degraded. they exist. her behavior fits in with this type of woman. if she wasn't into it , she wouldn't want to have anything to do with op even after she reaffirms that he physically abused her. she wants more punishment. and if op is into humiliating and degrading a woman for his own sexual gratification this is his shot.

verification not required

I know plenty of girls into humiliation and degradation, I don't think her behaviour is in any way indicitive that she desires or is disgusted by it. Its more indicative of a bat shit crazy girl with either schizophrenia and trauma or a Boderline/sociopath that just wants to see how OP reacts to blatantly false accusations and unstable behaviour

Pretty sure this is a schizophrenic rant from stopping meds and none of this happened in reality.