Holy fuck. I can't believe liberals are this stupid

Holy fuck. I can't believe liberals are this stupid...

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-165107_Chrome.jpg (1767x763, 306K)

duh its simple mathematics. Prices are high= people need more money. Government gives people more money = problem solved.

go to college, Chud

yeah, if they wasn't such idiots they'd give that money to tax cuts for corporations, they deserve it

College churns out morons like you

>give money to tax cuts
>give money
You're not too bright are you?

Tell me you know nothing about inflation with out telling me....

I assumed he was a nigger trolling. But maybe you're right, if he's serious, then here we go with yet another leftist moron who doesn't understand basic economics or fiscal policy.

We don't believe in educational indoctrination

The only way that Democrats can even hope to win elections anymore is to bribe voters.

lol have sex, incel

what, you REALLY don't believe the government has enough money to give the common man some relief funds? Imagine being such a wagecuck that you begin to agree with your captors.

Who gives a fucking shit?

Give me the source

exactly. California government is a revolutionary, liberator government of the working man

But user, THEY are temporarily embarrassed millionaires! You'll see, any day now they are gonna rip themselves up by their bootstraps. >Hope they wrap their fucking necks with em.

Attached: dedicated to the stein.jpg (1023x1024, 156.3K)

The problem is not helping the wagies..
The problem is how this method of helping wages can only make inflation worse.

You are an absolute retard

>faggotry
Did you come here from r€ddit? fuck off back there, pedo

It's an infinite loop of money faggot.

>We don't believe in education
Fixed that for you.

Believe it. They are this stupid.

Every day theres one of these stupid headlines. It never happens. These news journalists are pulling clickbaits left and right trying to reach a monthly quota ever since the stimulus checks

And quite possibly is an economics major

lol kill yourself, retard.

Nigger you can say Reddit.
The only way you’ll deal with “we think this post is spam” is if you put both plebbit and “you need to go back” in the same sentence.

I just don’t think they can help it at this point. It’s a lost cause. Better question is how to get rid of them?