Our species evolved with cannabis and even has an entire endocannabinoid system

Our species evolved with cannabis and even has an entire endocannabinoid system.

Alcohol should be illegal and weed should be legal. There's 0 reason to think otherwise

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-21_10-51-27.png (984x1449, 1.45M)

weed rots your brain

According to who?
Overuse leads to memory loss. Thats about it as far as the brain goes

Why are you asking me for evidence to support my argument when you're presenting evidence that supports my argument? Fucking hell you potheads are retarded

Weed is legal in states that matter. And yeah, I'm sure anyone who has had too much weed can tell you, you just fall asleep and feel lethargic.
Alcohol literally destroys your body though
It is habit forming, but after about 2-3 days you lose the desire for it. Masturbation is worse for the brain than weed

>Alcohol should be illegal and weed should be legal.

alcohol is a normal part of diet made naturally from sugars present in many foods. The liver evolved enzymes to process ethyl alcohol because it is natural. Also humans have an opioid system too , so heroin is natural.

It shouldn't be legal then should it?

Don't make things up, retard. What are you, 12? No studies exist saying that it rots your brain. It's common knowledge. You're just a difficult retard who skips most the processes behind formulating a logical thought

What? Alcohol, weed, or masturbation?

Either way, I don't think its the job of the government to control what people can do. It IS their job to let everyone know the dangers of substances/vices without their own money being attached

How does it trigger schizophrenia in adolescents if it has no effect on your brain?

>in adolescents
They shouldn't do it, simple as.

It's also been observed to affect neuroplasticity in men up to 35

You can positively benefit your neuroplasticity through meditation and other things though.
Like many things in life, weed is only problematic in an excess.
A functional pothead is not something anyone should strive for

True.

Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD) is a medical theory that proposes that a deficiency of endocannabinoids is the underlying pathophysiology of migraines, fibromyalgia, and irritable bowel syndrome. The deficiency may sometimes start in the womb as a result of maternal obesity.

Both should be legal, but maybe alcohol should have to be home made instead of purchased from a store.

You can't trust people to be moderate, look at obesity in America for example, best it's just banned entirely

Okay, liberal democrat

Guess we should ban sugar too, since that's clearly the most addictive substance.
Weed is more safe than sugar after all.

If everyone was properly educated by our school system, we wouldn't have most of these issues.

Yeah sugar should be more controlled

If that were to happen, people would riot. Sugar is more addictive than cocaine.

Advertising should be more controlled. Unless you're talking about sugar derivatives. Then yes you are correct.

Just move to a place where both is legal and and stop giving two fucks about the rest of the world