Is it penis cancer it came 2 weeks ago

Is it penis cancer it came 2 weeks ago

Attached: 20220626_130734.jpg (1134x1326, 273.29K)

im not a doctor but it looks like a skin rash, you either got bit by a bug or ate something bad or didn't clean it

OMFG FUCK OFF ALREADY! ITS HPV YOU SUBHUMAN! It's easily treatable, go see a doctor ffs

Attached: 596F1166-5930-4F6C-85DD-3CFC64D35B7A.jpg (828x1024, 162.43K)

Attached: 20220626_233610.jpg (2179x1698, 594.39K)

No human being would come close to that disgusting thing you call a penis. Nevermind the redness, wtf is that brown stuff? Cut it off already.

those are often mistaken for Fordyce but actually Pearly Penile Papules

monkey pox and feline aids
>sorry bro, F for your dick

My friend got that after he fucked a girl with a yeast infection. You're fine bro!

Most likely yeast infection. Can come out of seemingly nowhere. Quite harmless if treated, go to the doctor and get some ointment.

So an update went to the doctor he gave me a antifungal creme and it became better

Attached: 20220628_175050.jpg (3000x1450, 956.78K)

Why the fuck are tendrils growing out of your dickhead

To stimulate the vagina wall better they are evolutionary and called ppp

>Is it penis cancer it came 2 weeks ago
I hope it's just a bait and you're not really asking at Any Forums for medical advice! That collar around the tip, that looks like dinosaur skin, were you born with it? Because I would take care of that first. The fungal infection only indicates that you have not washed your dick for the past 2 weeks.

Hahahaha is that why you tell yourself lmao, in that case you’re an evolutionary failure with what little flare your glans has

Definitely AIDS

I told you it was a fungus three days ago you faggot!!

Tyson glands are glands that are present in the penis since birth, and there is no other cause related to their appearance. However, they are more visible during erection and sexual intercourse, as they are responsible for the production of lubricant liquid to reduce friction.

I don't know how I got a yeast infection I only use my stretcher don't have sex

Attached: 20201201_225800.jpg (2687x3024, 1.87M)

cutfags are fucking disgusting

>The fungal infection only indicates that you have not washed your dick for the past 2 weeks.
He claims he washes his dick twice a day.

Why do I keep seeing this disgusting thing every fucking day?