Mtf doing voice request again

Mtf doing voice request again..

Post something you want me to say, and I will record myself saying it (as part of voice training).

Attached: 1200x630bb.png (630x630, 234.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ot8niOUApnB
voca.ro/1nxCD5U3xq1U
voca.ro/1iE2QTIjo3DA
voca.ro/1nTl0RWhiWkO
voca.ro/1d2b6laewJVq
voca.ro/1dku2TDpRjfC
voca.ro/17SchHUztLdk
voca.ro/1hLu8JeZlghH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

I'm over here stroking my dick I got lotion on my dick right now I'm just stroking my shit... I'm horny as fuck man I'm a freak man

I love transwomen voices and I fap to them, so here's my request:

*moaning whine* Oh baby not my ass, I'm still a virgin there! Unf ugh ugh oooooowie! You jerk...

I was walking down the street one day and you know I be looking at asses and shit and I seen lil’ yoga pants, walking out the nail salon. So I looked, I peeped that ass out and I was like “damn, she thick as fuck”. Turned around, tt. I was like “damn nigga what you doing out here with all this ass?” Double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon, hella ass, the sun is still out my nigga and it was just... I... it’s... I don’t know

voca.ro/1ot8niOUApnB

voca.ro/1nxCD5U3xq1U

voca.ro/1iE2QTIjo3DA

voca.ro/1nTl0RWhiWkO

Say, “Statistically, I will probably kill myself any day now.”

voca.ro/1d2b6laewJVq

Say ''anta baka'' with asuka's voice ofc

Attached: 1656267001265.jpg (326x492, 86.32K)

Im not a tranny but this stupid tranny bitch always says shes gunna record shit and then never does or does a few and then abandons the thread. I am here to pick up the slack.

>asuka
I have no idea who this is but I did my best
voca.ro/1dku2TDpRjfC

Shh hh h hhhss ssss ssshhhhssss

Based
Thank you voicefren

Attached: 14784b673d04fd0a78635259160f281cdd2222fc.jpg (440x610, 74.91K)

not bad user, very authentic, very passionate

voca.ro/17SchHUztLdk

I put my soul into every "nigger" I have ever said

Lol well done

Attached: craiyon_2022-6-26_14-20-45.png (1437x1931, 1.83M)

Say " fine I guess you are my little pog champ, come here. ......and get ready to take my massive futa cock!"

I have no doubts about that. god bless your soul

voca.ro/1hLu8JeZlghH

you understand it's because of you that these threads die? I haven't gotten to a single request yet and you've already done my job for me, replying to all requests with your own shit, only you do it in a man voice and no one is happy. And yes I only do those that I have nothing against, if something contains the n-word then i'm not gonna say it.

Also obligatory
>tranny
>"she"
choose one. I will never be a woman.

nope, sorry